Bridget M.

is modding

28 MINUTES AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

3 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

4 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Gross me out! Dairy companies want to add fake sugar to your milk

Ah, milk. It’s healthy and full of calcium to help you build up strong bones—everyone knows that. But now in an effort to make flavored...

ew!!

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 10:19:40 PM

If this happens, I'm drinking water for the rest of my life.

by sparklingsavannah on 4/4/2013 5:33:41 PM

I love milk! I don't like pop so I always am drinking milkSmile but gross!!!!!! If that happens I will find something else to drink!!Frown

by Arainagrandefan13 on 4/3/2013 5:41:39 PM

ewww the artificial sweeteners are totes disgusting. when they're used in foods,your putting chemicals in your food.I'm disappointed that they're sticking this stuff in gum too. There aren't any gums that have real sugar any more. my mom won't let me chew gum anymore.
I'm NEVER drinking milk again if they do this to milk too.

by caimccle on 3/30/2013 6:32:53 PM

articles like this never gross me out..i don't really care as long as the taste doesn't change..why are we suddenly grossed out with artificial milk when everything else we eat is artificial

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 3/28/2013 6:35:25 PM

I can always taste the fake sugar in diet sodas and the weird after-taste in fake sugar. I would NEVER drink milk again. They complain that children are over-weight in America but they are putting all these nasty additives in the food we eat. Why can't they just let healthy foods be healthy?! If the food industry keeps this up, I'm moving to Europe.

by meepala21 on 3/28/2013 11:57:46 AM

ew! im sad that i live in america now. the US has gone off the deep end

by Prim on 3/28/2013 6:48:50 AM

I barely drink milk now. Would I drink it if it had fake sugar in it? Probably not.

by iRead on 3/28/2013 5:53:24 AM

DO YOU LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA? Please join this fan club. It would honestly mean the world to me: http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11905

by myfatsquirrel on 3/27/2013 11:28:48 PM

I don't think this is as big a deal as they're making it sound. I mean if they're putting it in flavored milk that already contains sugar, it's not really that bad. I wouldn't drink it just because I don't like the taste of artificial sweeteners.

by supersingershannon on 3/27/2013 11:19:28 PM

Wait a minute... "in an effort to make flavored milk more appealing to diet-conscious kids and parents"? Nobody with any amount of common sense would drink milk with artificial flavoring. "Safe" or not. Adding ANYTHING artificial (or even natural, but unhealthy!) to something naturally healthy like milk makes it less healthy or, at the very least, less appealing. End of story. No, I would not drink artificially sweetened milk.

by cocoagirl08 on 3/27/2013 10:15:48 PM

I don't even drink dairy milk, so I'm good. Almond Soy Milk all da way! Laughing

by fungirl123 on 3/27/2013 10:09:02 PM

OMG, I can't believe it!

by GoddessOfBooks on 3/27/2013 10:05:20 PM

I don't like milk and I am lactose-intolerant but eewww!!!

Hey girls! If you need advice on fashion, beauty, hair, nails, friends, guys or anything else, come check out my club "Total Princess"!!! I also have two positions open so you could have a chance to become an officer!!! I really hope to see you there Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/27/2013 8:34:16 PM

Um, I googled it and its really safe. I mean, there's artificial stuff if evertyhing but this is one of the most studied artificial sweeteners so its most likely safe. Calm down.

by emroxlol on 3/27/2013 8:19:03 PM

I saw this... creeps me out. When we had an ant problem, we got those little splenda packets of asperame. You fill a bottle cap with water, pour in some aspartame, and leave it sitting out. After a week or so, no ants! Years later we haven't had an ant problem. If it kills bugs, I don't want to eat it.

by dragonsrox1000 on 3/27/2013 7:59:59 PM

That IS THE MOST DISGUSTING thing ever!!!! Besides; I love milk!! Everyone is just so greedy and wants more money. I wouldn't drink it if you paid me. Sigh what this world is coming to ....... Frown

by Ralinia on 3/27/2013 7:34:56 PM

EWW!! And they wouldn't even tell us?!! I wonder why...

by genieinabottle on 3/27/2013 7:12:28 PM

i am not even allowed to have stuff with artificial sugar in it! is this all milk or just flavored?!?!

by yummyhair99 on 3/27/2013 7:05:26 PM

This is disgusting!!! Are there any brands not doing this???

by DaniGirl2013 on 3/27/2013 6:54:12 PM

Gross! This is why I want a cow. Besides, I'm ALLERGIC to aspartame.

by ShirleyFeeney on 3/27/2013 6:53:47 PM

Eww! I would definitely NOT drink that! That sounds disgusting. Whats wrong with regular milk? I'm 15 and I drink it ALL the time!

by Chloe<3 on 3/27/2013 6:30:05 PM

ew.just ew.i mean,artificial milk?you have got to be joking.

by fashionista522 on 3/27/2013 6:18:36 PM

EWWWWWWW!!!! Gross.

by bookworm2000 on 3/27/2013 6:17:47 PM

Eww! that's not okay and the thing is I'm trying to drink more milk, but not with that!

by MollyLouiseW on 3/27/2013 5:58:54 PM

Never really liked milk...

by #1partier on 3/27/2013 5:58:33 PM