4 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

4 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

5 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

It's a Lip Smacker birthday bash...and you can win every day in May!

For 40 flavorful years, Lip Smacker has been keeping our smiles sweet and our lips lush. Now, every babe’s favorite balm is celebrating their big anniversary with...

i won! I won! I WON!

by jelly_bean on 7/29/2013 5:35:42 PM

@ellie hills Nah, but I'm not gonna worry about it until July 12th. It's only been five weeks and it takes 4-6 weekz for prizes to come in.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 7/3/2013 2:52:14 PM

Has anyone else got their Lip Smacker prize yet? I haven't gotten mine yet

by ellie hills on 6/27/2013 10:52:19 PM

#LipSmackerLove!!!!!!!!! I love lipsmacker more than anything in the whole universe!!!!!!! i don't own as many as i would like to but i have been using it since i was 6! i would love to own more!!!!!!!!!!! MY fave is watermelon! and cupcake! and DR. Pepper!!

by autumncupcake11 on 6/1/2013 4:21:57 PM

I was just wondering something, because i looked alot of places on the site and i can't find the post on the sidebar with the feautured flavor a day that has the spotlight on it Frown Frown i have only seen it once but now i can't find it! can anyone tell me a specific page where it will be so i can enter??? thanks in advance!

by autumncupcake11 on 6/1/2013 4:16:58 PM

by nattie_xoxo on 6/1/2013 12:51:31 PM

ayyeee #lipsmackers yay

by nattie_xoxo on 6/1/2013 12:50:56 PM

by hppyfreecnfusedlonely on 6/1/2013 12:09:01 PM

will there be week 3 and 4 winners?
how long does it take for the winners to be posted?

Hey girlie,

There should be winners for each week, and the winners' lists are posted on Fridays, so if they aren't up today, I would check back next week! And winners will receive their prizes even if they're not listed on the site, so don't worry! Smile

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 5/31/2013 10:28:26 PM

My favorite flavor is Dr. Pepper.
I absolutely love lipsmackers and there is nothing else I use!!!

by bookgirl8 on 5/31/2013 3:32:27 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?