10 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

14 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

It's a Lip Smacker birthday bash...and you can win every day in May!

For 40 flavorful years, Lip Smacker has been keeping our smiles sweet and our lips lush. Now, every babe’s favorite balm is celebrating their big anniversary with...

#LipSmackerLove I love this brand it always tastes so good when i was little i would just lick it off my lips opps :o

by 12allie on 5/31/2013 11:44:51 AM

I love all the unique lip smackers flavors! They are fun and smell yummy. I have a lip smacker with me at all times!

by shannilee on 5/28/2013 9:54:35 AM

#lipsmackerlove

by NiallersPrincess on 5/26/2013 12:35:04 PM

Can you win a lip smacker and daily prize?????

by poetpower on 5/24/2013 5:06:31 PM

#lipsmakerlove I only have one lip smackers but i love it. i have the coca-cola one and it smells just like it! when i was little i used to have a bunch but they all accidentally went through the wash. oops! so any way i would love to win another!

by jelly_bean on 5/22/2013 4:23:56 PM

MOD
Where's the winners list? Is it on girlslife? If I win,do they email it to me?

The winners list goes up every Friday.  Also, you def will get emailed if you win.  Here is the link below.

Elizabeth K.

by walkthemoon11 on 5/20/2013 1:00:23 AM

#LipSmackerLove!!!
My first lipsmacker was girl scout cookie flavored! It smells so good I use it every day!! It would be so cool if I got another one Smile

by livswim on 5/19/2013 6:45:41 PM

Happy Birthday Lipsmackers!!! Keep smacking!!!

by totallylovinbeinagirl on 5/18/2013 10:08:28 PM

I'm totally a Lipsmacker girl!!!

by totallylovinbeinagirl on 5/18/2013 8:42:54 PM

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE watermelon lipsmacker its so good because i like the fruity flavor mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its just soooooo flavorful!

by pink_rules on 5/18/2013 3:15:18 PM