1 HOURS AGO What's your POV when it comes to pot? Tell us in our smoking survey: http://t.co/ltTefTpaOw

2 HOURS AGO How to rock candy colors on the daily: http://t.co/aQZFehAebU pic.twitter.com/BWxxZml2F5

3 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

COMMENTS

It's a Lip Smacker birthday bash...and you can win every day in May!

For 40 flavorful years, Lip Smacker has been keeping our smiles sweet and our lips lush. Now, every babe’s favorite balm is celebrating their big anniversary with...

I can't find the winner's list. Where's the winners list posted?

by BlownAwayCMU12 on 5/18/2013 10:42:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD.
Where is the winners list for the daily giveaway? I have checked the fun stuff and contests. but where is it? Thanks in advance.

Hey! Winners should be posted every Friday so I bet it'll pop up soon. And don't worry, If you won it'll be automatically mailed to you, so at least you'll know when it arrives Smile what a fun surprise!

Helen S.

by lalalina on 5/18/2013 10:40:24 AM

#LipSmackerLove I love love love lip smackers!!!! Im actually wearing it now Smile My fave flavor is Berry Strawberry Twist and the Coke flavored one! P.S happy birthday!!!! -izzy

by Izzymeowww on 5/17/2013 4:39:34 PM

#LipSmackerLove I have loved lipsmacker since i was 6! It's AWESOME!!!!!! I love all the many varieties of flavors they have! I would love to own every flavor!! I have probably half the flavors right now!!! I love Lipsmacker because it grew up with me and still will be with me when im a teenager!! it's the best balms and glosses there are!!

by autumncupcake11 on 5/17/2013 3:42:00 PM

is there a lip smackers calendar for this? I wanna know what's for the next few days! Smile

Hey babe! No calendar, I'm afraid, but all the Lip Smackers flavors are awesome so I think you're in the clear Smile xx

Hannah M

by missykp on 5/17/2013 12:03:40 AM

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to lip smackers happy birthday to you

by animal lover2982983294 on 5/16/2013 9:51:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD. How do I know if I won? I do not have a Twitter account, and they only post the Twitter users that won on their Twitter feed. I thought there was supposed to be a winners list posted on Fridays. How do I let them know my address if I don't know if I won?

Hey! You can still see the GL twitter even if you don't have an account right? so post your hashtag in the comments and check the GL twitter daily to see if you've won.

Helen S.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 5/16/2013 6:09:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
What do you do if you win?? Do you have to contact anyone ir anything or does it just come??

Hey sweets, the winners usually get an email if they win which will tell you what to do from there! xx

Caroline M.

by #1partier on 5/15/2013 4:14:24 PM

happy bday Lipsmacker!

by Vera~ on 5/14/2013 8:34:01 AM

MODMODMOD
I won a Lip Smackers on Twitter last week and was supposed to DM GirlsLife my address so they could send it but they have to be following me for me to DM them. I sent them a tweet saying this but a didn't get a reply. Can you help? Thank you! Smile

Hey girlie, send an email to Trish at trish@girlslife.com to let her know and send her your address.

Lauren T.