9 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

9 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

12 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

It's a Lip Smacker birthday bash...and you can win every day in May!

For 40 flavorful years, Lip Smacker has been keeping our smiles sweet and our lips lush. Now, every babe’s favorite balm is celebrating their big anniversary with...

#LipSmackerLove i love lip smackers flavors! especially the fruity ones!

by alexislex112 on 5/13/2013 9:15:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
What if you do not have a twitter to find the winners??
Thank You boo!

Hey girl! Even if you don't have a Twitter account, you can still go to www.twitter.com/girlslifemag and check the tweets for the winners list. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by #1partier on 5/10/2013 4:35:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey why arent the winners posted yet??

Hey girl! Sorry, those winners will be posted every Wednesday on Twitter, so check the Girls Life Twitter page for the winners list! Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by #1partier on 5/10/2013 4:09:44 PM

#LipSmackerLove love cherry cream soda

by gia2100 on 5/9/2013 4:29:09 PM

#LipSmackerLove I love the cherry cream soda

by gia2100 on 5/9/2013 4:28:11 PM

Mod mod mod...
Where will they announce the daily winners for #LipSmackerLove???

Hey girlie! Every Friday, winners are announced on the Contests page, which is located in the drop-down bar underneath Fun Stuff. Good luck! xx

Hannah M Hannah M

by Livswim on 5/9/2013 1:14:24 AM

#LipSmackerLove
I got my first LipSmacker last year when I went to summer camp with my BFF. Her mom got us each a Girl Scout cookie flavored one and it is delicious!!!! Every time I smell it, it reminds me of the time my friend and I spent at camp together!!! Smile

by Livswim on 5/9/2013 1:10:52 AM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all..Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:52:52 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
How do I find the winners list??? Help!

Hey girl! The winners list is located under Fun Stuff. Check the drop down menu for Winners. It's posted every Friday. Good luck! xx
Jess D.

by Livswim on 5/8/2013 1:41:33 AM

I am in love with the Cherry!!!!! It is so sweet and yummy, and it really helps my lips!!!!

by kelly4489 on 5/7/2013 8:54:49 PM