6 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

7 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

8 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

It's a Lip Smacker birthday bash...and you can win every day in May!

For 40 flavorful years, Lip Smacker has been keeping our smiles sweet and our lips lush. Now, every babe’s favorite balm is celebrating their big anniversary with...

My favorite lip smacker flavor is strawberry, I love anything strawberry and it smells really good.

by odysseygirl54467 on 5/2/2013 7:04:26 PM

#LipSmackerLove
I love all lip smackers lip glosses. I love them so much because they all smell so good!

by cutie4eva on 5/2/2013 6:02:08 PM

I absolutely love all the flavors of lip smackers. From the way they smell to the way it makes your lips silky and smooth. I would be so extatic if I were to win. It's the only kind of chap stick I use. Thank you for your time Smile

by Coliegirl86 on 5/2/2013 2:54:38 PM

#lipsmackerlove Every year, I would give out Lip Smackers at my birthday party and trade them with my friends!! I STILL have a ton, but my fave is strawberry kiwi Smile

by genieinabottle on 5/2/2013 6:59:32 AM

by Emilicious on 5/2/2013 12:08:47 AM

#LipSmackerLove
My favorite Lip Smacker flavor is the tropical flavored Skittles one. I love Skittles and Lip Smacker!

by hannahloveshorses on 5/1/2013 10:12:07 PM

#LipSmackerlove
I love the girl scout cookie lipsmackers. Also love every other flavor!

by mturner on 5/1/2013 9:27:29 PM

#LipSmackerLove OMG IM IN LOVE WITH DR. PEPPER.

by Kikikim8 on 5/1/2013 9:10:40 PM

#lipsmakerlove love them. its been years since i had one, i actually for got about them! my favorite is the sugar plum flavor. i really want to try some of the vintage ones!

by jelly_bean on 5/1/2013 6:43:41 PM

#LipSmackerLove I LOVE Lip Smacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Espacially the soda ones because they are sweet, smell great!, and soften lips with colors!

by sweetheart2064 on 5/1/2013 5:35:33 PM