Get patriotic with a stars ‘n’ stripes sleepover
Painfully shy around guys? Here's how to bust outta your shell
This 11 year-old girls amazing diss to her cheating boyfriend went viral
Exclusive: Get ready for the Fourth of July with the cast of Best Friends Whenever
Love is in the air, Aquarius!
Perfect patriotic ensembles to sport this Fourth of July
This fruit offers some *serious* skin benefits
The hidden reasons you should read more this summer
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO Babysitting this weekend? Check our checklist: http://t.co/wq5VpNG146 pic.twitter.com/0vdbBC3b50
6 HOURS AGO Put down the phone! We repeat, put down the phone!: http://t.co/zcem2WdVnk pic.twitter.com/YY7YruH6em
7 HOURS AGO Stars and stripe...d PJs? Throw the best patriotic sleepover EVER this weekend: http://t.co/PGj6dR6fFo pic.twitter.com/pYScG7d2Hr
32 Comments | Add Yours
1. I don't think so
6. Inbetweener XD
by meepala21 on 3/30/2013 1:12:37 PM
We were friends, but got in a fight.
No, THANK GOODNESS!
Coffee House Owner
On the fence between average and dork.
Usually Good, Exeptions Made.
by Autumn51 on 3/29/2013 10:37:31 PM
2.) Kind of
3.) I don't particularly like either of them but I guess JB if I had to choose
5.) My realistic dream job is being a teacher, my unrealistic dream job is being a singer
6.) In between
7.) Good, most of the time
by Isabelle2348 on 3/29/2013 9:59:14 PM
Omg why do I keep not answering the last couple questions on these surveys..lol
6. Definitely more popular then dork but I guess in between
by maggie183 on 3/29/2013 7:49:17 PM
3. 1D no more JB!
5. working at barnes & noble as a musician adn librarian and an author
6. Dorks ARE popular. dork all the way!
7. Mostly good. have a little bad
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 3/29/2013 1:43:11 PM
1. Is an enemy now your friend? no
2. Have you been asked out and dumped? no
3. 1D or JB? 1D
4. Puppies or kitties? puppies!
5. What's your dream job? researching and curing diseases
6. Popular or dork? dork
7. Good or bad? good
by raininghippos on 3/29/2013 1:10:23 PM
1. Is an enemy now your friend? I don't have any enemies, but yes, un suspected friends
2. Have you been asked out and dumped? No, thankfully
3. 1D or JB? 1D
4. Puppies or kitties? puppies
5. What's your dream job? Singer (not happening though), real estate agent, interior decorator, chef, social worker, I'm still young!
6. Popular or dork? popular dork
7. Good or bad? Usually good
by justme_dontchange on 3/29/2013 12:48:38 PM
1. Is an enemy now your friend? Yes...not one of my close friends but one of my friends.
2. Have you been asked out and dumped? Yes I have...probably the worst moment ever.
3. 1D or JB? Justin Bieber.
4. Puppies or kitties? Puppies..no kitties...no both. Definitely both.
5. What's your dream job? To be an editor for a magazine and to make a lot of money at it.
6. Popular or dork? Popular. But maybe dork too....I don't know!
7. Good or bad? Good.
by hawaiigirl624 on 3/29/2013 12:45:25 PM
1. Is an enemy now your friend? Hmm an ENEMY? I think I definitely have a couple friends that I wouldn't have thought I'd wind up friends with...but none that were once enemies
2. Have you been asked out and dumped? I've been asked out..but it's a long story we never really went out very officially...idk it's confusing
3. 1D or JB? 1D
4. Puppies or kitties? Puppies
5. What's your dream job? Elementary or preschool teacher<3
6. Popular or dork?
7. Good or bad?
by maggie183 on 3/29/2013 10:25:57 AM
1. Yeah she became my friend last year but then moved away
2. no... never been asked out, period XD
5. preschool teacher
6. in between?
7. in between?
by Casey_cookie on 3/29/2013 9:07:47 AM
Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!
Ever wonder what happened to all of your excellently evil Disney faves? Enter for a chance to check out the new generation of bad guys (and girls) in The Isle of the Lost, a prequel to Disney Channel's Descendants!
CLICK HERE for your chance to win.