This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
4 ways to flirt without saying a word
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
6 TV ladies we're thankful for
Your weekly horoscope!
DIY Thanksgiving centerpieces for your table
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
5 yummy holiday smoothies to make now
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
39 MINUTES AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX
1 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔
2 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v
32 Comments | Add Yours
1. I don't think so
6. Inbetweener XD
by meepala21 on 3/30/2013 1:12:37 PM
We were friends, but got in a fight.
No, THANK GOODNESS!
Coffee House Owner
On the fence between average and dork.
Usually Good, Exeptions Made.
by Autumn51 on 3/29/2013 10:37:31 PM
2.) Kind of
3.) I don't particularly like either of them but I guess JB if I had to choose
5.) My realistic dream job is being a teacher, my unrealistic dream job is being a singer
6.) In between
7.) Good, most of the time
by Isabelle2348 on 3/29/2013 9:59:14 PM
Omg why do I keep not answering the last couple questions on these surveys..lol
6. Definitely more popular then dork but I guess in between
by maggie183 on 3/29/2013 7:49:17 PM
3. 1D no more JB!
5. working at barnes & noble as a musician adn librarian and an author
6. Dorks ARE popular. dork all the way!
7. Mostly good. have a little bad
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 3/29/2013 1:43:11 PM
1. Is an enemy now your friend? no
2. Have you been asked out and dumped? no
3. 1D or JB? 1D
4. Puppies or kitties? puppies!
5. What's your dream job? researching and curing diseases
6. Popular or dork? dork
7. Good or bad? good
by raininghippos on 3/29/2013 1:10:23 PM
1. Is an enemy now your friend? I don't have any enemies, but yes, un suspected friends
2. Have you been asked out and dumped? No, thankfully
3. 1D or JB? 1D
4. Puppies or kitties? puppies
5. What's your dream job? Singer (not happening though), real estate agent, interior decorator, chef, social worker, I'm still young!
6. Popular or dork? popular dork
7. Good or bad? Usually good
by justme_dontchange on 3/29/2013 12:48:38 PM
1. Is an enemy now your friend? Yes...not one of my close friends but one of my friends.
2. Have you been asked out and dumped? Yes I have...probably the worst moment ever.
3. 1D or JB? Justin Bieber.
4. Puppies or kitties? Puppies..no kitties...no both. Definitely both.
5. What's your dream job? To be an editor for a magazine and to make a lot of money at it.
6. Popular or dork? Popular. But maybe dork too....I don't know!
7. Good or bad? Good.
by hawaiigirl624 on 3/29/2013 12:45:25 PM
1. Is an enemy now your friend? Hmm an ENEMY? I think I definitely have a couple friends that I wouldn't have thought I'd wind up friends with...but none that were once enemies
2. Have you been asked out and dumped? I've been asked out..but it's a long story we never really went out very officially...idk it's confusing
3. 1D or JB? 1D
4. Puppies or kitties? Puppies
5. What's your dream job? Elementary or preschool teacher<3
6. Popular or dork?
7. Good or bad?
by maggie183 on 3/29/2013 10:25:57 AM
1. Yeah she became my friend last year but then moved away
2. no... never been asked out, period XD
5. preschool teacher
6. in between?
7. in between?
by Casey_cookie on 3/29/2013 9:07:47 AM
Red-hot read alert: Soar through Talon by Julie Kagawa
Dragons? Check. Drama? Check.
Our favorite fierce and fiery new series
kicks off with Talon... CLICK HERE
for a scorching sneak peek!