What to do if your crush catches you staring at him
Wanna know if you're really gonna have a snow day?
Olivia Holt is joining Tinker Bell's fairy crew
Ready to shake things up, stargazers? Check out what this week promises to deliver…
Instant Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties for all the peeps you love
What your nail polish says about you
Lovely fruit kebabs...just in time for V-Day!
What’s your alter ego?
Sneak a peek at our Feb/March issue starring Laura Marano!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO "A guy paid my BF $50 to kiss me" http://t.co/QkmMI6Dh7z
2 HOURS AGO 3 ways to have fun and break a sweat on your treadmill: http://t.co/oDbzujI87L
3 HOURS AGO .@kirakosarin spills everything you wanted to know about the Thundermans season two: http://t.co/j02NFl4Zuv
32 Comments | Add Yours
1. No, because I haven't had any enemies. There is a girl I used to not care for, but we are on good terms.
2. I have been asked out several times and been dumped once, but my three ex-boyfriends are all good friends now.
4. Kitties, hands-down!
5. I would be so grateful and happy if I could become an actress. Singigng would be fun as well, but I'd prefer acting.
6. I don't like to put people in stereotypes, but if I had to I would say I'm a well-rounded popular AND dork. Plus, who says you can't be both?
7. Too be frank, I prefer following the rules because I (most times) don't see a reason as to why you shouldn't, however I'll sometimes cause a little trouble or break a rule or two just for the heck of it!
by Sammi_Love on 3/29/2013 6:17:58 AM
2. In way? long story...
3. 1D XD
5. My dream job would probably be working for A.S.P.C.A- anything to do with animals.
6. in between
7. Good, but I can be bad when I want.
by ImagineIraine on 3/29/2013 1:41:41 AM
QUIZ: Could *you* be a QB?
In the game of life, are you the star player...
or just sitting pretty on the bench?
CLICK HERE to take the quiz,
*plus* meet QB Bella from
Bella and the Bulldogs.