5 reasons we're thankful for Bella Thorne
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
7 (other) awesome dystopian books to read right now
Christmas crafts for the entire fam under $10
GL's Friends Gift Guide: Exactly what to get your besties for under $20
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
Flu shots: myths uncovered
Which celeb should be at your dinner table this Thanksgiving?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq
1 HOURS AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG
2 HOURS AGO ✨Wishing all of you lovely GLgirls a very Happy Thanksgiving… now brb while I go smash this turkey like http://t.co/ST2zE75Utb
32 Comments | Add Yours
1. No, because I haven't had any enemies. There is a girl I used to not care for, but we are on good terms.
2. I have been asked out several times and been dumped once, but my three ex-boyfriends are all good friends now.
4. Kitties, hands-down!
5. I would be so grateful and happy if I could become an actress. Singigng would be fun as well, but I'd prefer acting.
6. I don't like to put people in stereotypes, but if I had to I would say I'm a well-rounded popular AND dork. Plus, who says you can't be both?
7. Too be frank, I prefer following the rules because I (most times) don't see a reason as to why you shouldn't, however I'll sometimes cause a little trouble or break a rule or two just for the heck of it!
by Sammi_Love on 3/29/2013 6:17:58 AM
2. In way? long story...
3. 1D XD
5. My dream job would probably be working for A.S.P.C.A- anything to do with animals.
6. in between
7. Good, but I can be bad when I want.
by ImagineIraine on 3/29/2013 1:41:41 AM
Here's a *free* excerpt from Bella Thorne's new book!
Bella Thorne's got a new book series—
and it's amazing.
CLICK HERE for everything you need to know about the first novel, Autumn Falls—plus a Q&A with Bella and a *free* chapter sampler!