5 ways to get into the grateful spirit this Thanksgiving
The one thing that makes a guy lose interest
This 7-year-old boy learned all about the power of helping others
Tonight Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward
This week is all about giving thanks, ladies!
Ditch the dress: How to shimmer and shine in bold bottoms
We know *exactly* how you should do your hair this weekend
Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Liv and Maddie's "Ask-Her-More-A-Rooney"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
44 MINUTES AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�pic.twitter.com/hNrg1UrknKknK
1 HOURS AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts: https://t.co/pkc5kTeVlY pic.twitter.com/YZD1uRr8OR
2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag: https://t.co/P7m0o1UdzL pic.twitter.com/Y4t1cVhrXj
32 Comments | Add Yours
1. No, because I haven't had any enemies. There is a girl I used to not care for, but we are on good terms.
2. I have been asked out several times and been dumped once, but my three ex-boyfriends are all good friends now.
4. Kitties, hands-down!
5. I would be so grateful and happy if I could become an actress. Singigng would be fun as well, but I'd prefer acting.
6. I don't like to put people in stereotypes, but if I had to I would say I'm a well-rounded popular AND dork. Plus, who says you can't be both?
7. Too be frank, I prefer following the rules because I (most times) don't see a reason as to why you shouldn't, however I'll sometimes cause a little trouble or break a rule or two just for the heck of it!
by Sammi_Love on 3/29/2013 6:17:58 AM
2. In way? long story...
3. 1D XD
5. My dream job would probably be working for A.S.P.C.A- anything to do with animals.
6. in between
7. Good, but I can be bad when I want.
by ImagineIraine on 3/29/2013 1:41:41 AM
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.