Rock a killer look: Try this sugar skull makeup tutorial
Is it weird for girls to ask out guys?
To keep or to share? How to know when to tell an adult a secret
Were obsessing over Jacquie Lee's Broken Ones EP
Your weekly horoscope!
Stay cozy with these cute vests for under $40
Spooky Halloween-inspired manis
Cold-weather workout gear we heart
Are you the go-to girl?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?
8 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv
11 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL
32 Comments | Add Yours
1. No, because I haven't had any enemies. There is a girl I used to not care for, but we are on good terms.
2. I have been asked out several times and been dumped once, but my three ex-boyfriends are all good friends now.
4. Kitties, hands-down!
5. I would be so grateful and happy if I could become an actress. Singigng would be fun as well, but I'd prefer acting.
6. I don't like to put people in stereotypes, but if I had to I would say I'm a well-rounded popular AND dork. Plus, who says you can't be both?
7. Too be frank, I prefer following the rules because I (most times) don't see a reason as to why you shouldn't, however I'll sometimes cause a little trouble or break a rule or two just for the heck of it!
by Sammi_Love on 3/29/2013 6:17:58 AM
2. In way? long story...
3. 1D XD
5. My dream job would probably be working for A.S.P.C.A- anything to do with animals.
6. in between
7. Good, but I can be bad when I want.
by ImagineIraine on 3/29/2013 1:41:41 AM
6 books to curl up with this season...
It'll be one fierce fall when you pick up our six picks from the bold new batch of Fierce Reads. CLICK HERE to check out the titles, score free chapters and more!