Stick or treat! Cute and creepy crafts for a haute Halloween
How to turn him down (without crushing his heart)
Fem-men-ism: ‘HeForShe’ invites boys to fight like a girl
Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars)
Your weekly horoscope!
The shoe were loving for fall: loafers!
20 hair ideas we love
5 fierce apps to help you get your fit on
What type of Halloween costume should you try this year?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa
9 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup
9 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu
32 Comments | Add Yours
1. No, because I haven't had any enemies. There is a girl I used to not care for, but we are on good terms.
2. I have been asked out several times and been dumped once, but my three ex-boyfriends are all good friends now.
4. Kitties, hands-down!
5. I would be so grateful and happy if I could become an actress. Singigng would be fun as well, but I'd prefer acting.
6. I don't like to put people in stereotypes, but if I had to I would say I'm a well-rounded popular AND dork. Plus, who says you can't be both?
7. Too be frank, I prefer following the rules because I (most times) don't see a reason as to why you shouldn't, however I'll sometimes cause a little trouble or break a rule or two just for the heck of it!
by Sammi_Love on 3/29/2013 6:17:58 AM
2. In way? long story...
3. 1D XD
5. My dream job would probably be working for A.S.P.C.A- anything to do with animals.
6. in between
7. Good, but I can be bad when I want.
by ImagineIraine on 3/29/2013 1:41:41 AM
Stand up to bullies...and win!
In Unfriended, Truly deals with digital drama. Will she save her friendships...or block her new besties for good? CLICK HERE to share how you stand up to bullies for a chance to win!