The perfect time to make a move on your crush
Watch the new He Named Me Malala trailer here
Exclusive: Get your princess on with Disney Channel this weekend
August Bags 4 Babes Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Keep your white sneakers looking brand-new
Trend to try: Hair tapestries
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo
10 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm
11 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE
32 Comments | Add Yours
1. No, because I haven't had any enemies. There is a girl I used to not care for, but we are on good terms.
2. I have been asked out several times and been dumped once, but my three ex-boyfriends are all good friends now.
4. Kitties, hands-down!
5. I would be so grateful and happy if I could become an actress. Singigng would be fun as well, but I'd prefer acting.
6. I don't like to put people in stereotypes, but if I had to I would say I'm a well-rounded popular AND dork. Plus, who says you can't be both?
7. Too be frank, I prefer following the rules because I (most times) don't see a reason as to why you shouldn't, however I'll sometimes cause a little trouble or break a rule or two just for the heck of it!
by Sammi_Love on 3/29/2013 6:17:58 AM
2. In way? long story...
3. 1D XD
5. My dream job would probably be working for A.S.P.C.A- anything to do with animals.
6. in between
7. Good, but I can be bad when I want.
by ImagineIraine on 3/29/2013 1:41:41 AM
Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...
Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.
CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.