23 MINUTES AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

3 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

4 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Close the books on this bozo

I went out with my first BF for a year. For our anniversary I was planning to take him to an Angels game, his favorite team...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so i have this crush...and we flirt with each other but somedays he can be super mean to me like not like the play fight (Like its all you fault (As a joke)
but once he was telling one of my friends and then he was telling one of his friends and I was standing there and I was like what happened (There was drama that day) and he was like "Your the last person i would tell" and he chuckled and i felt my heart break but for some reason i still talk to him and hang out with him whyyyyy Frown(((

Hey girlie, try to find a new crush. It'll help get your mind off this boy who doesn't seem to be worth your time. You deserve a boy so much better than that!

Lauren T.

by soccer.is.da.best on 4/22/2013 7:28:55 PM

He didnt even have the man parts to do it in person, what a loser. Best thing, you are over him. So many other guys out there, find a good one.

by fashionqn on 3/28/2013 9:47:21 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey! I need some advice... so, my school just gave out our report cards yesterday, and I got straight A's (weehoo!). My prob is though, my boyfriend doesn't get the best grades. He doesn't do really well in school, but, this past nine-weeks he has been doing better, since my teacher is starting to make up her own curriculum. I know this might sound just a tad bit silly, but is it it bad to date someone that gets grades that are worse than your own? I would love to get your opinion. And, I know that breaking-up isn't an option because we both love each-other a lot. Help??? Thanks!

hey! no not at all, if you really care for him it'll be fine Smile you can also try talking to him and showing your concern about his grades. that will be a hard conversation to have, but if you find that this keeps bugging you it may be good to talk about your feelings. good luck!

Helen S.

by KenzieC84 on 3/28/2013 6:35:19 PM

by Emilicious on 3/28/2013 6:33:25 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

Helen S.

by nazirah817 on 3/28/2013 6:06:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD PLEASE HELP!!
I'm 12 and I started my periods about 9. They have always been on time and went normal lengths and all,but recently,they have stopped? I haven't had a period in almost 2 months. (2 months on Monday)!!! I don't have a boyfriend or had any kind of activity happen,so I KNOWWWW I'm not pregnant lol! Am I okay? Or do I need to see a doctor?!

Hey! you're probably ok, it sounds to me like it's just a little irregular right now, but the only way to really feel reassured is to talk to your doctor about all of these questions Smile To be honest, that's what we mods just have to tell you guys when you come to us with any health concerns. You may very well be fine, but since we're not doctors and we can't even see you face to face, it's not for us to tell you what's fine and what isn't. You know your body. Trust your instincts and talk to your doc!

Helen S.

by Rx7871 on 3/28/2013 5:34:12 PM

Girls! Do you love fashion and beauty? Then check out my club "Total Princess"! You can ask for advice on anything and we will answer ASAP! There are also two positions open so you could have a chance to be an officer! I really hope to see you there Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/28/2013 4:27:56 PM

Hey Ladies! Join the club "Beauty/Fashion Tips". We talk give advice from Beauty, Hair, Fashion, and a whole bunch of other subjects. A little DIY action is also thrown into the mix. You can ask questions or even give advice yourself! All officer positions are available. Thanks.

Molly