8 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

11 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

13 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

5 sweet 'n' easy outfit ideas for Easter

Still searching for the perfect outfit to wear to that big family brunch? Or maybe just something sweet and simple for a rousing egg hunt? Either way...

I love the white dress!

by ColosalMascara on 4/5/2013 2:40:26 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 3/30/2013 10:32:15 AM

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:37:49 PM

Pastel palette is perfect for me (: I have a big family on my Mom's side and a lot of little cousins to play with so this is perfect!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 3/29/2013 11:52:05 AM

Is any one else absolutely in love that gorgeous lace romper?!?!?!?
If you need more help deciding what you want to wear to Easter, or how you want to wear your makeup & hair, or maybe you just want to talk about fashion or beauty you might want to check out my club "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

by Toritoad on 3/29/2013 7:34:49 AM

i love the blossom babe dress so adorable id wear if it wasnt so expensive.

by Casey_cookie on 3/28/2013 9:00:45 PM

by Emilicious on 3/28/2013 6:30:53 PM

hey girls if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club WE ALSO HAVE A POSITION OPEN AND I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD APPLY FOR IT ON MY PROFILE MORE INFORMATION IS ON THE CLUB FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU

by funnybunny661 on 3/28/2013 4:44:07 PM

LOVE the white dress!
Girls! Do you love fashion and beauty? Then check out my club "Total Princess"! You can ask for advice on anything and we will answer ASAP! There are also two positions open so you could have a chance to be an officer! I really hope to see you there Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/28/2013 3:38:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Are there any cute ideas that I might already have? At least at my mom's, I can't buy any new clothes, and I don't have a ton of cute clothes... Any ideas?

hey! what about shorts with leggings? that's a cute way to get to wear shorts in the colder months Smile

Helen S.