12 MINUTES AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

AN HOUR AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

2 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Is your crush messing with your mind?

My crush told me he just wanted to stay friends, but now he spends all class deliberately staring at me and not trying to hide it. What’s...

MOD MOD MOD So I like this guy and I just found out he likes me and a friend but she said that she only likes him as a friend and he's all mine. So should i stay friends with him or become his girlfriend????

Hey girlie! I think that's totally up to you. If you've already checked with your friend, and you're sure you wouldn't be breaking the friend code, you definitely have the option of going for it. If you're unsure, though, maybe just continue to be just friends now, then see how your relationship develops.
Florence N.

by smile:-)) on 4/4/2013 10:08:44 PM

MODMODMOD
Okay so.. I was talking to this guy in class(idk if I'd consider him a friend yet) and its a casual friendly one-on-one conversation. It seems like it's gonna last for the rest of the period. I show him a funny video on my phone, he shows me one. And it goes on back and forth. He shows me one more. And while I'm watching it with my head phones.. He gets up from his seat and walks away. I finish the video. And start talking to my two friends.. And I see him sitting in the back of the classroom.. Not talking to anyone.. Just sitting there and gazing off into space.. Now I know you won't be able to read his mind or anything.. But this has been bothering me for so long. Why would he just walk away in the middle of the conversation?any possibilities/theories? We still talk in class, I have conversations with him occasionally. We sit next to each other in class. Thanks Mod.

Hey girlie, sometimes there is no way to explain the weird things guys do. It's things like that that us girls will just never understand. Maybe he got nervous or something like that. I'm sorry I can't help you more, but there's not always a good explanation for things.

Lauren T.

by Cutielittlestar on 3/31/2013 8:48:35 PM

So this boy and i went out for like 3 weeks it ended cause my friends were trying to rule it and he wasnt acting like himself,but i still REALLY like him. Now everyday at lunch he hangs out with us and i take forever to eat so he stays with me till the end where all of my other friends leave........ When i was recently sick he asked where i was and when they told him i wasnt there he left and never came back... We hug all the time... He told me recently to admit that i loved him under his breath he said "as a friend" When i said that i will always love him as a friend he said except when we were dating........ all my friends think he likes me... ppl ask if we are dating.... but when that happens hes a jerk..... so idk if he likes me or not

by Luna8844 on 3/31/2013 2:48:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm 15 years old and I haven't ever had a boyfriend. Most of my friends have, and what's worse, my first kiss was from some guy who goes for all the new girls. Also, I'm having trouble getting over his guy who led me on, but it turns out he was just hurt/vulnerable because another girl didn't like him. Now he still likes her, (unreturnedly) which is too bad because he's much too intelligent and not as social as her. What do you suppose I do to feel better about this situation and not feel so sorry for myself?

Hey girl, don't you worry about it! A lot of people don't get their first boyfriend until college. It's completely normal - you have your whole life in front of you! -- You are so much better than the other girl! Try and talk to other boys to rid your mind of this one, and delete him from your phone, facebook, and other things.

lauren r.

by bluejaye221 on 3/30/2013 3:15:38 AM

So is it better to befriend a guy and then try to be more than friends or just find one and start fresh? Personally I think the first would know you better for you, but then you risk losing a friendship. With the second one, you have a chance of him knowing your better side, but you really don't know who he is or what he's capable of. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

I think being friends with a guy first is a good idea, because you could get to know each other in a more comfortable setting. There's a risk of having your friendship be awkward for a little while, but there's also the chance that your relationship could be awesome! But your approach is up to you, so do what you think is best in your case Smile

Meghan D.

by taekwondolover on 3/29/2013 11:51:14 PM

Mod mod mod
So I like two guys the first one in gonna call him e told me who he likes as is really obvious with her and he knows I like him. We were playing truth or dare and I was asked if I liked him and I said no since I thought he didn't feel the same way and later when I was texting him he said that me not liking him was a lie so idk. And his friend I'm gonna call him j is really funny and cool and he seems to like him but my friend likes him too but she says that she would say yeah if he asked her out I really like j but my friend would be upset if I dated him and e is rally attractive and nice but I don't think he likes me. Who should I go for? Thanks

Hey girlie,

If you're not sure how to choose between the guys, the great news is that you don't have to do anything before you're ready! You can keep spending time with both of them as friends and see where things go. If you know your friend likes the second guy and would be upset if you went out with him, you'll have to decide whether risking losing your friendship with her is worth dating him. It's a decision that's up to you, but if you're not sure you could just keep getting to know both of them as friends for now!

Meghan D.

by Luvblack216 on 3/29/2013 10:52:09 PM

mod, mod, mod MOD
it seems like all of my friends are dating someone or at least have someone who likes them back. and im fine with being single and i know there's nothing wrong with it, but i really want to have a cute relationship with someone but it seems like no one thinks of me in that way. im really tired of just sitting around and waiting for prince charming to come! what should i do?? sorry it was so long, but thanks a million!!

Hey girlie,

Maybe the guys at your school are intimidated by you! You're right that there's definitely wrong with being single, and a relationship might come when you least expect it Smile Try focusing on your relationships with your family and friends, and keep your mind open to guys you might not have noticed before.

Meghan D.

by badatbasketball on 3/29/2013 10:02:48 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I am 14 and I am in my schools musical with a great group of kids. There is this one boy that I think I might like, he is kind to me and can make me laugh, but he is a year older than me. My friend thinks he is really cute and she might be interested. I am sort of quiet and do not go out much, I have never "liked, liked" someone before. I do not want to upset mu friend and I do not want to tell the boy I might like him because I am afraid he will think I am wierd. How can I stregnthin my friendship with this boy and potentialaly find out if he likes me. I am not very outgoing or forward and I am not allowed to go out places with boys unless my parents are there. Do I really like this bou or am I falling in love with love.

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your friend about it before you do anything, because it will be better for you and her to talk about it now than for one of you to be hurt later! You could make a deal with each other, like that you'll both be happy if he likes the other one, or another compromise that will keep both of you happy and won't risk a fight in your friendship. As for becoming friends and finding out if he likes you, maybe you could go out with a group of friends and try to talk to him then and see how he acts around you. If he is at your school, you could also talk to him on campus after school or at lunch. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by Nmarie on 3/29/2013 9:29:52 PM

I like this guy and i think he likes me. My friend is friends with him and she said that he is really nice. Should i try to talk to him??? I am really shy though...

by awesome111 on 3/29/2013 9:00:14 PM