AN HOUR AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

2 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

Just shaved my legs, but I'm still seeing roots!

Whenever I shave my legs, I can always see the roots right afterward. My legs are smooth and all, but I hate the way it...

I just had a super embarrassing moment!!! I was on the website called Cleverbot where you talk to a online robot and it is really funny. Anyway, the robot said it had "breasticals" and I didn't really know what that meant. I texted my BFF this: "The awkward moment when cleverbot says it has breasticals! What is that supposed to mean??" Then I realized I sent it to my dad, not my BFF!!!!!! His response" "lol" I am seriously dying right now and I don't know what to say!! What do I do?????

Haha - oh dear! This is definitely one of those stories you'll look back on later and laugh hysterically about. In fact, I'm sure you and your dad could even share a laugh about it now. It's nothing to be too embarrassed about, so I would just let him know that that was something that you meant to send to your BFF, and then brush it off.
Florence N.

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/28/2013 11:34:33 PM

This is why I wax... for you girls that think owwwie...It doesn't hurt after the 3rd you get used to it and after a few year the hair with stop growing because it destroys the follicle
Hopes this helps some of you girlysSmile

by #1partier on 3/28/2013 9:16:01 PM

Mod mod mod
I want to get a bikini body before summer vacation which is right before memorial day. I just want to lose fat from my shoulders, back, tummy, and my muffin top. any tips? I already am working on my diet and I do cardio 2-3 times a week for about an hour. thanks!

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile

Helen S.

by foreverme3 on 3/28/2013 7:40:29 PM

by Emilicious on 3/28/2013 6:34:11 PM

Hi!So I heard sugar and oil (I think its cooking oil)will soften your skin in the shower Do you think I could substitute body oil instead?

hey! Yeah I think so Smile

Helen S.

by jmy810 on 3/28/2013 5:47:43 PM

I never had this problem, but my sister did. It was because she didn't shave everyday when she got in the shower. :o

by Chloe<3 on 3/28/2013 3:58:12 PM

Girls! Do you love fashion and beauty? Then check out my club "Total Princess"! You can ask for advice on anything and we will answer ASAP! There are also two positions open so you could have a chance to be an officer! I really hope to see you there Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/28/2013 3:40:05 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!