AN HOUR AGO #GLkelli Q5: If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? -@ProudOfKelli

AN HOUR AGO RT @kelliberglund: #GLkelli Q4: having a family night. No matter what the situation, my family is always there to make me happy! 👪🐱

AN HOUR AGO #GLkelli Q4: What’s one thing that never fails to cheer you up? -@KelliBWorld

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

An old power couple rekindling their romance? New tunes from some of our fave stars? Hollwyood was buzzing this week with loads of juicy info…and we’ve rounded up...

Wait since when was Ariana afraid of balloons?

by justrainbowz on 3/29/2013 11:21:43 PM

The most OMG-worthy in my opinion is that Miley and Nick are talking again. I also think Miley Cyrus should try going red. I think it might look good on her.

by supersingershannon on 3/29/2013 11:01:33 PM

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR SELLY G's new album! SQUEE!!!

by smileygirl555 on 3/29/2013 10:20:38 PM

Hey check out my club teen girlie

by I Luv Carson on 3/29/2013 9:38:09 PM

Uhhh...aren't Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus like...engaged? Don't think she'd be dating Nick Jonas if she's a soon-to-be bride

by HelenaPS on 3/29/2013 8:47:56 PM

Wow, Taylor Swift...Wow.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 3/29/2013 4:42:00 PM

miley is still dating liam.. her an nick may be talking again but theres no chemistry between them..

by madelainexox on 3/29/2013 2:27:48 PM

in the time it took you to read this comment, Taylor Swift has gone out and broken up with another guy.

by haileygrace98 on 3/29/2013 12:58:12 PM

I'm seriously over Taylor Swift's love life... she really doesn't know how to handle a relationship and she dates a new boy or writes a song about him every month! It's so hard to keep up with. She needs to focus on something else.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 3/29/2013 11:01:06 AM

hey girls if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club WE ALSO HAVE A POSITION OPEN AND I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD APPLY FOR IT ON MY PROFILE MORE INFORMATION IS ON THE CLUB FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU

by funnybunny661 on 3/29/2013 8:50:18 AM