AN HOUR AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

2 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

2 HOURS AGO Certain secrets shouldn't be kept: http://t.co/2p1FS9qegF

COMMENTS

10 dos and don'ts to make him remember you

That sweetie caught your eye, and now you’re straight smitten. But how do you make sure that you’re on his mind as much as he is...

MOD MOD MOD!
I don't know what to do! There is this one guys, he is always trying to make me laugh and making these goofy faces. He also sometimes helps me with my notes (for the trumpet). But that was back in December. Was he trying to flirt with me? I don't know.
Then there is this other guy, my crush. I really like him. But he's dated my sister, thats the thing. I like him. He's awesome. I don't know what to do. He's my section leader for marching band and a lot of the time he makes me play in front of him I mess up and I get even MORE embarrassed. I don't know if I should tell him. But I saw him tonight preforming at a student-run concert and he looked at me a lot. I don't know how/what to do!
Help?

Hey girlie,

He might have been flirting with you or he might have been being nice, it's hard to tell! Maybe you could get to know him as friends and see if he is flirty around you then. As for your crush, I would talk to your sister before you do anything, because if you don't tell her she will probably be really hurt! Your relationship with her will last your whole life, so it's important to maintain that relationship and be honest with her now. If she's not okay with you dating him, I'm sure there are plenty of other great guys you might not have noticed before Smile

Meghan D.

by Trumpet7 on 4/20/2013 11:05:33 PM

Omg I think I epically fail on all of these except for the FB one... I'm screwed

by KaitlynMD13 on 4/17/2013 2:45:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Ok so I like this guy. He is a year older than me. We know each other because we were in the school play together. I really thought he liked me because he hugs me all the time. But he got a gf a couple days ago and I was so sad. He still hugs me all the time when he sees me but I'm still sad. Any suggestions?

Hey girl, check out this posts: "5 healthy ways to get over him" and "6 secrets to get him out of your head."  Hope those help!

Karin E.

by Askuraton on 4/16/2013 3:24:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So i like this guy who is a sophomore, but I'm only a freshman. A lot of girls like him, but he has been hanging out with me a lot and being SUPER sweet. How do i make a good impression on him so I can try and figure out if I should ask him out?

Hey girl! Just be yourself. Guys will like you when you're confident in who you are. You can try flirting a bit more with him to see how he reacts and then decide if you want to move things to more than just friends! Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by aleafofcool on 4/15/2013 6:06:24 PM

So,there's this guy. And I have liked him for a while now. He knows from some friends,though. And ever since he's found out,he's been super nice to me. And mainly only me. He has invited me to go skating a couple times and to go to a football game next Saturday. He told my friend that if we weren't as good of friends,we would go out in a heartbeat. Should I keep believing that he has just friend-zoned me,or is he trying to make a move?

Hey! I think he's asking you out, so if you're into him you should go for it Smile

Helen S.

by mathgeek221 on 4/13/2013 3:14:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay so there's this guy [I'll call him "K"] And he's really annoying. He's also a blabbermouth. Well today I was doing a lab in science and K sat near me, along with a bunch of my friends. I REALLY didn't want him to know who I like, but one of my friends told him. Cue freakout. K is friends with my crush. K said he was going to tell him. And K's just the kind of guy who does that. I'm sooooo scared he'll tell my crush!!! How can I stop this? HELP!!!!!

Hey girl, I think you should try talking to K. Or else you could just own up to it. Maybe your crush likes you too!

lauren r.

by ashbabe567765 on 4/13/2013 3:41:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so there's this guy and he doesn't go to the same school as me, but he is on my school's track team (so am I). Well one day I was talking to some of his friends and they said that he thinks I'm "hot" (I didn't hear him say this so maybe he said something different but it was his guy friends so idk). And Now whenever I'm around I'm pretty sure I can hear his friends say "Do it!" And I'm assuming they mean ask me out and he is always like "no!" but He's always looking at me and stuff. I've never really talked to him but I think he's kinda cute and he seems like a good guy so how should I start up a convo with him??? Please help me!!!!

Hey girlie,

If you hear them saying that and he says no, they might just be teasing him, or maybe he does like you but isn't ready for a relationship. Maybe you could get to know him as friends for now and see how he acts around you then! You could just talk to him after track practice and ask him about his school and let a casual conversation flow from there about classes and school stuff. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by actress12345 on 4/12/2013 9:31:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a crush on a kid who used to like me, but I didn't like him then, he's been going out with another girl who is kind of my friend, but she just broke up with him, he's kind'a heartbroken and she regrets the breakup, what should i do?

Hey girl! If they're both really upset over this breakup, I would stick to the girl code and refrain from swooping in. Have a chat with both of them and see if you can help them reconcile their relationship. Chances are, they'll both be happier, and so will you for knowing that you were able to help.
Florence N.

by taylorswiftgirl3 on 4/12/2013 8:25:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I have 2 new stepcousins and I just so happen to like one of them, but I feel like he doesn't evem notice me! My friend has told me that he seems kind of into me, but I don't know what to do. I just don't want it to get awkward. Please help!

Hey cutieblossom509, try to flirt a little more and see what happens. Maybe compliment him then joke around with him a little. You never know unless you put yourself out there. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cutieblossom509 on 4/9/2013 8:20:31 PM

I have liked this guy for a year and a half and recently told him that i like him. During that conversation i also found out that he likes someone else. We still talk but now everytime i see him at school its awkward and im afraid to take the first step. We talk a lot over whatsapp but never in person and its annoying. I want to talk in person non-awkardly but dont know how. Also he can never pick up on any hints, how do i get him to take the first step?? Do you think he doesn't want to because he knows, or is it because he afraid to or doesn't care?? HELP.

Hey girl, if he told you he likes someone else, then it's probs best to move on to a new crush.  For tips on how to break the ice with someone you like, check out this page.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.