33 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 groovy gals blast off with a @NYNEmultimedia Mini Bluetooth speaker: http://t.co/yuHTslyAIb

1 HOURS AGO Well, "Computer Engineer" Barbie, that was disappointing: http://t.co/mvuHou3UTU

13 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

COMMENTS

10 dos and don'ts to make him remember you

That sweetie caught your eye, and now you’re straight smitten. But how do you make sure that you’re on his mind as much as he is...

MOD
i hate being single. I'm almost 15 and never had a BF because no guys like me. All my friends have a BF or have had them before an I feel so lonely when they're kissig and holding hands with their BF and getting cute notes and drawings from them. I want someone to like me. I'm so lonely

Hey! I know exactly how you feel, and all I can say is that 1) I promise it gets better and 2) despite what every movie and every song and every book in the world says, a relationship is not the key to happiness. When I was in middle school, all my friends dated but me, and the effect that had was that I saw dating as a status symbol, I thought I really liked my crush but the truth was that I wanted him to like me so that I could feel good about myself, not because I actually liked him. Don't let that happen to you. Spend these years learning who you are and you'll be way ahead of the curve later. Good luck!
Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 3/30/2013 2:03:08 PM

MOD
I miss all my old friends. They were excluding me and avoidig me fir no reason and being catty and I called and left a message saying I knew what they were doing and they were catty and rude and immature. That was over a month ago. Now I wish we were still friends but they were being mean to me anyways and give me weird looks and stuff.

Hey! Try saying hi to them and see how they react Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 3/30/2013 2:00:53 PM

MOD
There's a really cute and artistically talented guy in my art class. I've never really talked to him except to say excuse me,sorry, pass the paper towels, an that kind of thing. He never says anythig back. How do I approach him without looking creepy or obvious?

Approach him as you would a friend. Try to get to know him and ask what his interests are

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 3/30/2013 1:54:23 PM

MOD
none of my crushes EVER like me. No guys like me at all! I'm nice,smart, artistic, musical, stylish, and funny. But no guys have a crush on me. I'm shy, okay-looking, and bad at sports.No guys like me or even talk to me. I'm 15 and don't get why! There's Nothing wrong with me at all and yet none like me! I get no attention from guys at my school! I've never even been asked to a dance, and only got asked out one time when I was 10 and not old enough to date by a gross mean kid. And once by my friend's ex who didn't even like me. He's a sleazy guy who jut wants a GF because when I said no he asked her other friend the same day. No one likes me! I'm so sad because everyone has someone but me

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 3/30/2013 1:51:39 PM

Mod mod mod
I've been having a horrible week. First, my bff said something totally inappropriate out of the clear blue. I don't even want to be friends with her anymore. It was so wrong. It wasn't mean, it was just very inappropriate and I don't even want to be around people who think like that. Second, all these girls keep on posting flirty things on my crush's timeline on Facebook. It makes me feel really angry. The other day, he laughed at something I did (in a nice way) and I thought that things are finally starting to work out between us! But once I saw those posts, I felt terrible. My mom keeps on asking if I'm okay, and I say I am, but I'm not. Should I tell her about things? What my friend said was so inappropriate, that I'm going to have a hard time explaining it to my mom. Since me and my crush had a rocky start, my mom thinks of him as "not worth it" and a jerk. Do I tell her what I'm feeling, even if it's going to be difficult? Thanks (:

Absolutely tell your mom what your feeling. Sure it's difficult, but so are many things in life that are worth doing. Mostly because you'll feel better after the fact, no because it's easy in the short run. It'll bring you two closer and your mom could end up being a really valuable source of support for you . Good luck!

Helen S.

by isabellec on 3/30/2013 12:50:09 PM

Mod?!
No guys ever like me. I tried talking to some before but I'm a sophomore that goes to a relatively small school & were more than half way through the year so it's too late. last year was like the most awkward year ever for me and one time this really cute guy said good job to me but because my name is so common i swore he was talking to someone else and now i regret 'cause i said hi to him and he doesn't talk back. I guess i feel like nobody will like me. everybody has crushes that like them back. even my younger sister has guys like her, what is wrong w/ me? I just want to know.

Hey girl, that's not true - don't believe that for a second. Just be yourself, have fun and talk to whomever you'd like! Just have to give it a chance. You just have to relax a little bit!

lauren r.