7 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

10 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

11 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

10 do's and don'ts to make him remember you

That sweetie caught your eye, and now you’re straight smitten. But how do you make sure that you’re on his mind as much as he is...

i dont get how liking every instagram picture is so bad. like unless you are stalking him or spamming his liking every pic is totally fine

by awkobarbies on 5/5/2013 7:24:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay, so my best guy friend just told me that he is leaving to go to a different highschool next year than all the rest of us. We only have about a month left of school and I really want to tell him that I've liked him for almost a year. I've been trying to be a little to obvious with the hints. I am going to try and talk to him one on one about it and maybe get my first kiss. but i'm not sure how to tell him I like him. Help. His name is Matt and we text each other all the time and I always talk to him at school. We haven't hung out, out of school, but he was busy with baseball all the weekends I planned. How should I tell him I like him? and how should I try to just kiss him? he needs to know before he leaves.

Hey daisie5, maybe in telling him how you're going to miss him when he leaves, you can reveal how much you like him. Don't do it all at once, but ease into it. If he feels the same way, then meet up with him somewhere (maybe grab a bite to eat, or head to the movies) and if you feel it, kiss him. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by daisie5 on 5/3/2013 5:20:59 PM

Hey MOD!
Ive been asking for help from a long time about a really confusing story! Im super confused too! (The first cmnnt) yeah so i recently came to know that my bf never actually broke up with me n used to literally stare at me n whenever my name was taken he used smile alot! When he came to know that i asked his bff out... He was really broken n stuff...
So yeah, i donno whether he still likes me or not...
How do i get to know that? (N the weird part is never knew that my bf actually said yes cuz i asked my friend to ask him for me n she gave me a really puzzled answer!) n his bff actually thinks that im a flirt cuz i did all this! Mod help! How do i tell my "somewhat bf" that i still like him n help me make a believable story about y i asked his bff out! Just help me outta this!

Hey babe- You just gotta tell him that you never knew he didn't like you anymore and that it was all a misunderstanding.  If you knew he still liked you then you wouldn't have moved on, but because you thought he broke up with you moving on was what you had to do.  You should tell him how you feel and how you wish to move past this and have a re-do.

Elizabeth K.

by Sprinkles1206 on 5/2/2013 4:55:42 PM

MOD! Help!
Okay so i did as u said and got the courage to talk to my bff about y she lied to my to-be-bf about me playing a prank! But then in the recess when i went to ask my crush out "formally" he was just running away. I finally caught up with him and told him and he said he didnt know what to say. Then i said that i wud give him time till the end of the day and he agreed. By the end of the day when i reached him...he just went away..like literally RAN away! Then i came back a few mins later n he just stood there licking his ice cream. When it was finally over, he ran away again! OMG ARGHH!! He just wont listen to me! He goes on running away when i come to him. Pls HELP!
SOS! (ASAP!) Frown

Hii girlie! So as for now you have done your part.  You cannot force him to talk to you and give you an answer.  I bet he is only running away because he is so nerv!  The only thing you can do for him now is wait.  Don't bother going up to him, if anything you should act like you don't even care.  You should NOT chase him, instead he should be the one chasing after you! If he doesn't come to you then move on girl.  I promise anyone who doesn't chase for you is not worth your time.

Elizabeth K.

by Sprinkles1206 on 4/30/2013 9:06:45 AM

MOD!
Pls say u remember my story from last week! Well i managed to tell my bf how i feel about his bff n it just cooled down eventually. So i told my 2 bffs to tell my crush i like him. My guy bff who is really sweet n supportive was doing the right thing n almost got my crush to go out with me. He almost said yes n i was being nervous. On the other hand my girl bff went n told my crush that it was just a prank i was playing n he rejected me blankly!!!!! OMG! That was like HORRIBLE! I cried alot that day and i want my crush to believe that i really like him n it is no prank. I tried talking to him but he just plainly said that my own bff told him that. Please HELP ME! Pls pls pls !!
I hope your solution works! SOS!
Lotsa luv...
Sprinkles1206 Frown

Hey Sprinkles1206!  I think that the first thing you should do is confront your BFF who told the boy you like that you didn't.  If your BFF was truly a good friend than they should apologize to you and admit to the guy you like that they made it up completely! That is so not cool of your BFF!!!! If your BFF doesn't fess up to him that she told a lie then hopefully the guy you like will believe you. Try your hardest to prove to him that you really do like him!!

Good luck girl!

XOXO

Elizabeth K. Elizabeth K.

by sprinkles1206 on 4/29/2013 1:37:45 PM

Mod!
Okay so i really liked this guy whose a year older to me and i just started dting him..(like 2 days back) but suddenly i realize that i like his best friend. He's so cute n hot! But i donno what to do now! We've been gud frends from past 3 yrs..n some ppl say that he likes me too. Help! How do i get him?

Hey girl, first of all, be careful.  Think twice before you try to date your BF's BFF.  First of all, you should probs break up with  your current BF if you like someone else.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by sprinkles1206 on 4/25/2013 8:07:48 AM

To: lauren r.
I wanna thank u so much! If u remember my post from last week. I was told that he had asked for my no. The previous day n i made a move and asked him put and he said yes!!!
But now there's a teeny meeny problem. I realized that i have an even mpre major crush on his bff. His bff is like so cute! Like a guy any girl would fall for! I dont wanna break my bf's heart n be like all other girls. But i desparately want his best friend. What do i do? Help me'

Hey girl, Lauren R. isn't modding right now but I'll do my best to help.  If you don't want to go out with someone, then don't.  Do your best to be respectful and honest and tell your BF how you feel.  However, be careful because this guy's BFF might not have feelings for you or he might not want to go out because of your history with his BFF.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Sprinkles1206 on 4/25/2013 5:37:02 AM

thats a great way to keep au on his mind but really u shouldnt have him on your mind whileyour at school or doing home work thats my advice .

by armanibieber on 4/23/2013 11:18:41 PM

Hello! So,I'm in middle school,and all my friends have boyfriends but me. Well,my one friend's BF and I text all the time and we hang out a lot. She moved today..and they kinda..broke up. Well..he tells me everything and we had. A few arguments before,but we are good friends. Well,today I was texting him (he started the convo,like everyday.) and I asked him what he knew about me (some questions I found on a pic on Instagram) and he answered them correct and all..and I just noticed today,I sorta like him. He seems to be okay about the GF moving away thing,and he's acting normal.
So..what should I do? Give it time,Make a hint..?

Hey girlie, give it some time. They just broke up, and if you're close to your friend that moved, you'll want to run it by her first. Just wait it out for now and see what happens.

Lauren T.

by rx7871 on 4/22/2013 8:17:57 PM

MOD!
okay so there's this guy whose a year older to me.we were in the school play like last year and he used to look at me alot. some of my girls also said that he might just like me. so today i just saw him in the computer lab and waved and everytime he just smiles..he only smiles all the time. and when he's around he's really sweet but he acts like cool and stuff. we dont talk or meet much since our classes are like far apart. recently i heard from a guy friend that he came to know that my crush likes me. i donno if its tru. what should i do? and how do i come to know whether he likes me or not? HELP!

Hey girl, try to talk to him more. It will give you a better idea whether or not he likes you or if he's just being nice. Smile
lauren r.

by sprinkles1206 on 4/21/2013 9:36:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I don't know what to do! There is this one guys, he is always trying to make me laugh and making these goofy faces. He also sometimes helps me with my notes (for the trumpet). But that was back in December. Was he trying to flirt with me? I don't know.
Then there is this other guy, my crush. I really like him. But he's dated my sister, thats the thing. I like him. He's awesome. I don't know what to do. He's my section leader for marching band and a lot of the time he makes me play in front of him I mess up and I get even MORE embarrassed. I don't know if I should tell him. But I saw him tonight preforming at a student-run concert and he looked at me a lot. I don't know how/what to do!
Help?

Hey girlie,

He might have been flirting with you or he might have been being nice, it's hard to tell! Maybe you could get to know him as friends and see if he is flirty around you then. As for your crush, I would talk to your sister before you do anything, because if you don't tell her she will probably be really hurt! Your relationship with her will last your whole life, so it's important to maintain that relationship and be honest with her now. If she's not okay with you dating him, I'm sure there are plenty of other great guys you might not have noticed before Smile

Meghan D.

by Trumpet7 on 4/20/2013 11:05:33 PM

Omg I think I epically fail on all of these except for the FB one... I'm screwed

by KaitlynMD13 on 4/17/2013 2:45:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Ok so I like this guy. He is a year older than me. We know each other because we were in the school play together. I really thought he liked me because he hugs me all the time. But he got a gf a couple days ago and I was so sad. He still hugs me all the time when he sees me but I'm still sad. Any suggestions?

Hey girl, check out this posts: "5 healthy ways to get over him" and "6 secrets to get him out of your head."  Hope those help!

Karin E.

by Askuraton on 4/16/2013 3:24:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So i like this guy who is a sophomore, but I'm only a freshman. A lot of girls like him, but he has been hanging out with me a lot and being SUPER sweet. How do i make a good impression on him so I can try and figure out if I should ask him out?

Hey girl! Just be yourself. Guys will like you when you're confident in who you are. You can try flirting a bit more with him to see how he reacts and then decide if you want to move things to more than just friends! Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by aleafofcool on 4/15/2013 6:06:24 PM

So,there's this guy. And I have liked him for a while now. He knows from some friends,though. And ever since he's found out,he's been super nice to me. And mainly only me. He has invited me to go skating a couple times and to go to a football game next Saturday. He told my friend that if we weren't as good of friends,we would go out in a heartbeat. Should I keep believing that he has just friend-zoned me,or is he trying to make a move?

Hey! I think he's asking you out, so if you're into him you should go for it Smile

Helen S.

by mathgeek221 on 4/13/2013 3:14:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay so there's this guy [I'll call him "K"] And he's really annoying. He's also a blabbermouth. Well today I was doing a lab in science and K sat near me, along with a bunch of my friends. I REALLY didn't want him to know who I like, but one of my friends told him. Cue freakout. K is friends with my crush. K said he was going to tell him. And K's just the kind of guy who does that. I'm sooooo scared he'll tell my crush!!! How can I stop this? HELP!!!!!

Hey girl, I think you should try talking to K. Or else you could just own up to it. Maybe your crush likes you too!

lauren r.

by ashbabe567765 on 4/13/2013 3:41:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so there's this guy and he doesn't go to the same school as me, but he is on my school's track team (so am I). Well one day I was talking to some of his friends and they said that he thinks I'm "hot" (I didn't hear him say this so maybe he said something different but it was his guy friends so idk). And Now whenever I'm around I'm pretty sure I can hear his friends say "Do it!" And I'm assuming they mean ask me out and he is always like "no!" but He's always looking at me and stuff. I've never really talked to him but I think he's kinda cute and he seems like a good guy so how should I start up a convo with him??? Please help me!!!!

Hey girlie,

If you hear them saying that and he says no, they might just be teasing him, or maybe he does like you but isn't ready for a relationship. Maybe you could get to know him as friends for now and see how he acts around you then! You could just talk to him after track practice and ask him about his school and let a casual conversation flow from there about classes and school stuff. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by actress12345 on 4/12/2013 9:31:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a crush on a kid who used to like me, but I didn't like him then, he's been going out with another girl who is kind of my friend, but she just broke up with him, he's kind'a heartbroken and she regrets the breakup, what should i do?

Hey girl! If they're both really upset over this breakup, I would stick to the girl code and refrain from swooping in. Have a chat with both of them and see if you can help them reconcile their relationship. Chances are, they'll both be happier, and so will you for knowing that you were able to help.
Florence N.

by taylorswiftgirl3 on 4/12/2013 8:25:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I have 2 new stepcousins and I just so happen to like one of them, but I feel like he doesn't evem notice me! My friend has told me that he seems kind of into me, but I don't know what to do. I just don't want it to get awkward. Please help!

Hey cutieblossom509, try to flirt a little more and see what happens. Maybe compliment him then joke around with him a little. You never know unless you put yourself out there. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cutieblossom509 on 4/9/2013 8:20:31 PM

I have liked this guy for a year and a half and recently told him that i like him. During that conversation i also found out that he likes someone else. We still talk but now everytime i see him at school its awkward and im afraid to take the first step. We talk a lot over whatsapp but never in person and its annoying. I want to talk in person non-awkardly but dont know how. Also he can never pick up on any hints, how do i get him to take the first step?? Do you think he doesn't want to because he knows, or is it because he afraid to or doesn't care?? HELP.

Hey girl, if he told you he likes someone else, then it's probs best to move on to a new crush.  For tips on how to break the ice with someone you like, check out this page.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by cpm24 on 4/9/2013 2:38:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD  I met this guy the other day while waiting to get into a concert and we talked for over 3 hours, pretty much just friendly conversation and we do have a lot in common. I felt like he kept looking at me (we were in a group,not 1 on 1) but I was convinced I was imagining it. After the show I asked what his band that he's in was called so I could look it up and when he told me I said I would never remember so I pulled out my phone to type the name of it and before I can start typing he says he should just give me his number and I can text him about it. We did text for a while the other day and he added me on facebook (and liked my profile picture!) and I like him I just don't know if I should try to text him again. Idk if he gave me his number because he WANTED to talk to me or if it was just his instinct to say and he didn't think much of it. I don't want to annoy him.

Hey girlie, he definitely wanted you to have his number. Guys don't just give out their number to anyone. If he didn't like you, he would have blown you off from the beginning instead of giving you his number and texting you. Keep texting him and see what happens!

Lauren T.

by Haushinka1 on 4/7/2013 8:04:29 PM

So I have this guy friend and I have a sort-of crush on him. I have been talking to him on facebook for a while and he admitted that he likes me. But I'm worried that he likes me a bit too much because he said he was going to write a song about me and keeps on messaging me. I don't like him that much and I don't want things to be awkward, cuz we agreed not to date. I don't know what to do!

Hey!  the next time he gets all serious about it just be like, hey, I like you but i don't want this to get too serious, ok? good luck!

Helen S.

by lucky25 on 4/4/2013 6:48:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Literally see i have a crush on this guy ! we talk , joke , tease each other and stuff . i think so he likes me cause i have caught him looking at me and all! but the problem is that my best friend has a super-mighty crush on him! but he thinks that she is a total idiot! how do i tell her before he does at her face??? i dont really want to hurt her!??

Hey girl, there's no need to tell your friend that your crush doesn't like her.  In fact, as her friend, you should stand up for her and ask your crush to treat her with respect (which def means not telling her she's an idiot).  Think about if you want to go out with a boy who thinks poorly of your bff.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by chicandstylish on 4/1/2013 6:27:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I've been having this issue ever since my ex and i broke up.. We're still friends but when he touches me i get really defensive and i either duck underneath or i stiffen up and tell him not to touch me.. Its gotten really bad to where i do it to everyone and it bothers me alot.. I practically tell everyone not to touch me anymore.. I feel like im shutting everyone out.. I dont know what to do

Hey girl, if you don't feel comfortable being touched, then it's totes okay to ask people not to.  Just because you don't want people to touch you doesn't mean you're shutting them out.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by XxBriXD on 4/1/2013 3:16:16 AM

Here's the problem. I like three guys. One of them is a jock and has been my crush for a long time. I was going to ask him to the dance but another girl beat me to it. After that I didn't like him as much. The next guy is in my show choir group with me. He sings really well and is really cute. The last guy and I have a ton of classes together and he normally walks with me to 3rd period if my friend doesn't take me away first. Everyone tells me that he likes me and I used to only want to be friends. Now I see how cute he is. My friends think I should date him but I'm nervous because he got a little freaked out when I gave him my number. I've been trying to see which guy is right for me but its kind of hard with most of the guys being good friends with me... Please Help!

Hey girl, honestly just go with what feels right! Just be yourself, flirt and see who you would rather be with and go for it!
lauren r.

by cp33 on 3/31/2013 10:39:59 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!!!!!
My best friend used to like this guy and she gave me his number and we just liked clicked over texting and we met over some track meets but never really got to talk. And then she decided she didn't like him anymore and moved on, but thats when he started to like her. Then he stopped liking her and she started liking him again. So for her birthday we went to the movies and she brought him and her friend along. And this time me and him got to talk and we joked and laughed the whole with my best friend and her friend. And later my best friend's friend said he was pretty much flirting with me the whole time. I really like REALLY like him, but how can I? when i know how heart broken she would be if she found out....
I really need your help.. I don't know what to do.
Should i tell her? or tell him I like him??

Hey girl, well if your friend is more important I would talk to her first. Tell her how you feel, and if it would be okay if you two hang out.
lauren r.

by sheershine101 on 3/31/2013 1:26:09 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
so this guy i like (ive liked him for a really long time) told MY FRIEND that i was ugly. she told me about it and im so mad at him!!! words cant describe how mad i am! Not to mention i just recently became a model for a company a few days ago. Should i say something rude to him?

Hey girlie,

That is really mean and totally uncalled for, and I'm so sorry that he said that! You deserve a guy who respects you and will treat you the way you deserve, so try not to think about his comment and focus on your relationships with your friends and family, and you'll meet a great guy when the time is right Smile Try to be the bigger person and not say anything rude to him and just move on and not let it get to you.

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 3/30/2013 11:11:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Me and my ex are really good friends, but I can't seem to look him, or anyone really, in the eyes. I guess I feel that if I do, I'm trusting them to much and with him, I just don't want to get hurt again. How can I learn to look people in the eyes? Please help!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could practice looking someone in the eyes who you trust, like a friend or family member, when you talk to them until you are comfortable making eye contact and then make eye contact with guys like your ex. Just because you look at someone doesn't mean you have to let your guard down, it just means you're paying attention to your conversation!

Meghan D.

by DreamSinger on 3/30/2013 10:06:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I like this guy and i think he likes me. My friend is friends with him and she says that he is really nice. I have 2 questions.
1) is it a good idea for her to just causally say "i was at ______'s house over spring break and see if he asks more about it. (_____ being me)
2)Should i try to talk to him??? I'm really shy though....

Hey! I don't know if that plan will work, I think you should just say hi. You can do it!

Helen S.

by awesome111 on 3/30/2013 3:45:55 PM

MOD
i can't get over my crush! I've liked him since September and he doesn't like me, he told me so an told my friends too! He used to act like he liked me but never did! He actually likes MY BEST FRIEND! I've tried thinking of everythig I hate about him, listening to music, trying to distract myself. Nothig works! How do I move on?!

Hey! Know that time will help, there are other guys and if these distractions don't work try other ones. Good luck!

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 3/30/2013 2:06:31 PM

MOD
i hate being single. I'm almost 15 and never had a BF because no guys like me. All my friends have a BF or have had them before an I feel so lonely when they're kissig and holding hands with their BF and getting cute notes and drawings from them. I want someone to like me. I'm so lonely

Hey! I know exactly how you feel, and all I can say is that 1) I promise it gets better and 2) despite what every movie and every song and every book in the world says, a relationship is not the key to happiness. When I was in middle school, all my friends dated but me, and the effect that had was that I saw dating as a status symbol, I thought I really liked my crush but the truth was that I wanted him to like me so that I could feel good about myself, not because I actually liked him. Don't let that happen to you. Spend these years learning who you are and you'll be way ahead of the curve later. Good luck!
Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 3/30/2013 2:03:08 PM

MOD
I miss all my old friends. They were excluding me and avoidig me fir no reason and being catty and I called and left a message saying I knew what they were doing and they were catty and rude and immature. That was over a month ago. Now I wish we were still friends but they were being mean to me anyways and give me weird looks and stuff.

Hey! Try saying hi to them and see how they react Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 3/30/2013 2:00:53 PM

MOD
There's a really cute and artistically talented guy in my art class. I've never really talked to him except to say excuse me,sorry, pass the paper towels, an that kind of thing. He never says anythig back. How do I approach him without looking creepy or obvious?

Approach him as you would a friend. Try to get to know him and ask what his interests are

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 3/30/2013 1:54:23 PM

MOD
none of my crushes EVER like me. No guys like me at all! I'm nice,smart, artistic, musical, stylish, and funny. But no guys have a crush on me. I'm shy, okay-looking, and bad at sports.No guys like me or even talk to me. I'm 15 and don't get why! There's Nothing wrong with me at all and yet none like me! I get no attention from guys at my school! I've never even been asked to a dance, and only got asked out one time when I was 10 and not old enough to date by a gross mean kid. And once by my friend's ex who didn't even like me. He's a sleazy guy who jut wants a GF because when I said no he asked her other friend the same day. No one likes me! I'm so sad because everyone has someone but me

Helen S.

by teampeetapercy on 3/30/2013 1:51:39 PM

Mod mod mod
I've been having a horrible week. First, my bff said something totally inappropriate out of the clear blue. I don't even want to be friends with her anymore. It was so wrong. It wasn't mean, it was just very inappropriate and I don't even want to be around people who think like that. Second, all these girls keep on posting flirty things on my crush's timeline on Facebook. It makes me feel really angry. The other day, he laughed at something I did (in a nice way) and I thought that things are finally starting to work out between us! But once I saw those posts, I felt terrible. My mom keeps on asking if I'm okay, and I say I am, but I'm not. Should I tell her about things? What my friend said was so inappropriate, that I'm going to have a hard time explaining it to my mom. Since me and my crush had a rocky start, my mom thinks of him as "not worth it" and a jerk. Do I tell her what I'm feeling, even if it's going to be difficult? Thanks (:

Absolutely tell your mom what your feeling. Sure it's difficult, but so are many things in life that are worth doing. Mostly because you'll feel better after the fact, no because it's easy in the short run. It'll bring you two closer and your mom could end up being a really valuable source of support for you . Good luck!

Helen S.

by isabellec on 3/30/2013 12:50:09 PM

Mod?!
No guys ever like me. I tried talking to some before but I'm a sophomore that goes to a relatively small school & were more than half way through the year so it's too late. last year was like the most awkward year ever for me and one time this really cute guy said good job to me but because my name is so common i swore he was talking to someone else and now i regret 'cause i said hi to him and he doesn't talk back. I guess i feel like nobody will like me. everybody has crushes that like them back. even my younger sister has guys like her, what is wrong w/ me? I just want to know.

Hey girl, that's not true - don't believe that for a second. Just be yourself, have fun and talk to whomever you'd like! Just have to give it a chance. You just have to relax a little bit!

lauren r.