AN HOUR AGO As if you needed another, here are 11 more reasons to get super psyched for Thanksgiving: http://t.co/qZgpABAxHB

1 HOURS AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z

2 HOURS AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Midi rings under $20

Got a thing for rings? Join the club. Usually I rock an in-your-face cocktail dazzler for special events. For days at the office, it’s one subtle ring—that’s...

Hey Girls!
I've got a awesome new club for the girls who are intrested in international fashion and beauty! Come check it out! Hope to see you soon!

Love from Lovekatniss! Smile

by lovekatniss23 on 4/3/2013 12:21:28 PM

1.think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3.then kiss your hand while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6.this will only work if u post this on your favorite article within 30. Min.

by Pugsgalore2 on 3/31/2013 11:40:05 AM

I agree with @myfatsquirrel! But I love rings a lot!

by lilyyum on 3/30/2013 2:09:59 AM

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:36:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
what are the requirements to be a mod?

Hey girlie,

Our mods start out as interns, and you have to be at least 18. You can find more info here: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Meghan D.

by smileygirl555 on 3/29/2013 10:34:09 PM

i gave my bff a bow ring that goes halfway on her finger its really cute its from claire's. P.S i am also KNOWN for my crazy rings. People ask where i get them even boys.. Me is serious

by smileygirl555 on 3/29/2013 10:11:48 PM

by Emilicious on 3/29/2013 7:22:41 PM

Hey girls. If you want advice on fashion, hair, makeup, and school related things, join my club, School Smart<3!

by Shelby Love on 3/29/2013 6:35:42 PM

hey girls if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club WE ALSO HAVE A POSITION OPEN AND I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD APPLY FOR IT ON MY PROFILE MORE INFORMATION IS ON THE CLUB FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU

by funnybunny661 on 3/29/2013 3:31:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD My brother has played football for the last eleven years! His Junior year I got into going to the games and watching. This year he is a Senior and went all out for his last year. I always wore our school's football shirts and jacket on Friday. But anyway I got super involved this year. I have built pretty close relationships with the football players. And I have this really awesome idea of this shirt. I want to put (insert schools name) football's #1 fan on the front and on the back put My Senior Boys Class Of 2013: then I want to list out the ten Seniors names and numbers. But I am too scared to ask my mom or dad about getting one made! I really want one it would be so awesome. How can I ask about getting it made and making sure they let me. Thse boys mean everything to me! And making a completley custom made shirt sound expensive! What do I do! Thanks!!!!!!

Hey 15hayhay, tell them you wanna do it big for your brother's senior year. Maybe this could go along with his other graduation gifts. If you aren't able to get a shirt made you can always grab a white tee, and write everything yourself. That may make the shirt even more special since it will be handcrafted from the heart. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by 15hayhay on 3/29/2013 3:26:53 PM

they're pretty, but i'd be afraid they would fall off

by myfatsquirrel on 3/29/2013 2:39:28 PM