8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

8 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

11 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

March's Spectacular Shoe Giveaway week 4 winners

We're sweet on spring's coolest kicks, and--lucky you!--we're giving 'em all away. Better get ready for loads of where'd-ya-get-those compliments, cutie, 'cause they're so headin'...

wow! I can't believe I won!! I never though I would win and I guess i entered for a pair of wedges and since my dad won't let me wear them they became into a mothers day present!!!

by avb123 on 5/9/2013 6:22:21 PM

Hey do u pick peoplen randomly or not because a have been here for a long time and still have not one anything

by Natalie6355 on 4/8/2013 11:00:19 PM

Do shoes come in women or children sizes? Thanks

I would guess women's
Helen S.

by xueyunc on 3/30/2013 12:52:04 PM

I want to win so bad. My mom doesnt buy me shoes often and i need a new pair...

by prettygirl2010 on 3/30/2013 10:57:50 AM

i tried ;( oh well Smile

by EasyWay on 3/30/2013 10:56:54 AM

I really really really really really wanted those varsity sneakers. But hey I predicted I wouldn't win... even tho I entered atleast 150 times... Cu's I NEVER win anything. Good job to all the winners though. Well I mean congratz on winning. :S Meghan D.

by justrainbowz on 3/29/2013 11:29:52 PM

Once we receive the shoes we won and they turn out to be not a good fit, is there any way to exchange them for the right size, or are we just out of luck? Thank you for providing these contests!

Hey girlie,

I think you will get whatever size the prize is, so try not to enter a contest you don't want to win because you won't be able to win again for six weeks afterward!

Meghan D.

by amanda396 on 3/29/2013 11:22:19 PM

Omg! I won the blue platforms! Smile thats so awesome! I enter almost every day, i finally won! Thanks!

by xogillian<3 on 3/29/2013 10:28:20 PM

i have been entering these contests like over 100 times -not kidding i count- dosnt this up my chances AT ALL?!

Hey girlie,

The winners are chosen randomly, so keep entering and good luck!

Meghan D.

by yummyhair99 on 3/29/2013 10:23:59 PM

Hey Check out my club teen girlie

by I Luv Carson on 3/29/2013 9:36:31 PM