3 HOURS AGO .@kaylamarie0822 @rydelR5 OMG love it😍💅

3 HOURS AGO RT @kaylamarie0822: My take on @rydelR5 manicure from the @girlslifemag shoot! In love with the color combo! �#GLRydell#blueandgoldd http:/pic.twitter.com/xTemZnx0cC

4 HOURS AGO #TrendAlert! Tortoise shell highlights just became EVERYTHING: http://t.co/FdRbZEPqiY

COMMENTS

The latest lyric vids topping our list

We’re loving the trend that’s been popping up lately, where artists release a lyric video before a music video. Sometimes, we even like it more than the...

My school's concert band is playing Skyfall for our end of the year concert. It sounds SOOOO cool when you're playing AND listening. Y'all should check out the instrumental or orchestra version (:

by kenzi143 on 3/30/2013 10:59:28 PM

I like daft hands- (daft punk) technologic its SO cool u gotta c it

by smileygirl555 on 3/30/2013 10:30:28 PM

I'm in LOVE with the lyric vid for "Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever)" by The Ready Set, and I love the song too. You guys should totally check it out; there's a girl signing (as in American Sign Language) the song with the lyrics in front of her too! It's sooo cool.

by glgirl1199 on 3/30/2013 7:55:14 PM

by glgirl1199 on 3/30/2013 7:54:10 PM

Hahaha my name's Carolina, but it's pronounced Carol Lee Na

by ninadasiy on 3/30/2013 3:57:31 PM

I absolutely love Every Avenue's lyric vid for "Only Place I Call Home." Also, it's just a super sweet song! <3

by faeryfree on 3/30/2013 2:54:33 PM

Thanks for putting a country song on here!!! It is pretty much all I listen to! I would love to see more country on here!!!

by 15hayhay on 3/30/2013 1:18:14 PM

Adele-Skyfall is so mysterious i love it!

by yummyhair99 on 3/30/2013 11:00:54 AM

Also, on YouTube there is a beautiful lyric video for Vampire Weekend's new song Step which shows great black and white clips of NYC. It's really cool!

by THawesome! on 3/30/2013 10:54:42 AM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 3/30/2013 10:34:31 AM