2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Which bunny gets your vote?

We are so psyched to hop on the Easter bandwagon. Get ready to hit up those egg hunts and family dinners, hunnie, and don't forget...

I saw your reviews in the beginning of the magazine. My favorite is Bugs Bunny. He always gets away with everything. He's so funny!

by ising990 on 4/1/2013 10:42:28 AM

Hmm I guess I'm going to have to go with Peter Rabbit! He's just so adorable..reminds me of my pet rabbits haha

by maggie183 on 3/31/2013 8:20:35 PM

peter rabbit!

by hannahm717 on 3/31/2013 7:31:52 PM

GOING FOR YOU, THUMPS! LOVE YA BUDDY!

by itsjustgz on 3/31/2013 9:29:33 AM

Energizer,Thumper,Bugs

by audz1199 on 3/30/2013 11:22:15 PM

Bugs Bunny, he is just so..... I can't describe an awesome adj. for him....

by littlethingslover on 3/30/2013 9:14:08 PM

I would have to choose Bugs Bunny! As a kid, my dad had work every day of the week(except Saturday), but he wouldn't be home until 10 or even 11 and he would be leaving for work as early as 4 or 5 the next day and I wouldn't wake up for school until 7! So as you can see, my little sister(who was just a toddler back then) and I would barely see him(except for the times he would come to my room to say good-bye but I would most of the time be asleep). So when I was a kid, since saturday was the only day my dad didn't work, my sister and I would wake up early just to make sure we got to spend as much time as possible with our dad. One of the traditions we had was watching the looney tunes show every saturday morning! Along with Tom & Jerry!

by Art Crazy52 on 3/30/2013 9:01:33 PM

My favorite bunny is Thumper. "Call me Thumper."

by bearryorange on 3/30/2013 8:56:42 PM

The White Rabbit Smile I love Alice In Wonderland I have the book and I watched the cartoon version today my favorite
version is the older human version not the Tim Burton one
this was another movie it came out in 1999 Alice wore a yellow dress and was a brunette maybe some of you will
know what im talking about lol

by redvelvetluv on 3/30/2013 8:26:33 PM