37 MINUTES AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

1 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

2 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

OMG! Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber eloped in secret wedding

And here we thought all the public bashing (or at least on Sel’s part) actually meant the two had moved on. Yep, according to reports...

Oh haha! YES! my future hubby is still on the market! You guys scared me! haha!

by ashbabe567765 on 5/6/2013 12:59:22 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG they're so divorcing, like, they're gonna have a Kim Kardashian length marriage. Then, He'll marry me <3

by ashbabe567765 on 5/6/2013 12:57:02 AM

While Beliebers and Directioners are more of the crazy fans, selanators and swifties are faithful. When the next hot guy singer or boy band comes around those fans switch over to the next new thing, while us swifties stay true to taylor.

by lucy143247 on 4/10/2013 5:38:11 PM

and selenators and swifties would TOTALLY win

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 9:56:42 PM

AplovesJb im sorry but justin is the terrible one Selena just wants to have fun after she broke up

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 9:56:05 PM

At first, I bought it but then I saw the hehe April Fools at the end and I was REALLY confused. i had no clue if you were actually pranking us or if it was some random comment or something. :/

by qtelephant on 4/6/2013 3:02:54 PM

No offense to anyone who likes Selena Gomez, but she is totally the one who is the terrible one. I lost my respect when she made those vids of herself dancing to those revenge songs, I love Justin! It's like Beliebers and Directioners team up vs. selenators and swifties, Beliebers and Directioners totally would win.

by APlovesJB on 4/5/2013 9:27:26 PM

told my dad. believed it.

by 513520cb on 4/5/2013 7:34:49 PM

Haha u did the same thing last year but by saying 1D was breaking up so I didn't buy it. But all my friends sure did Smile

by aleadawn on 4/3/2013 12:07:03 AM

Loved this joke! I used it on several of my friends and they all bought it!

by Vermidia on 4/2/2013 9:07:57 PM