9 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

10 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

11 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

OMG! Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber eloped in secret wedding

And here we thought all the public bashing (or at least on Sel’s part) actually meant the two had moved on. Yep, according to reports...

OMG!! you got me Frown

by angel_218 on 4/2/2013 6:13:08 PM

Oh my gosh! I was all screaming and running around and telling my sister, and then we clicked on the link and almost started crying!

by 11mints on 4/2/2013 5:53:09 PM

Whoa! Scared me there for a minute! Didn't believe it at first, and was relieved when I saw it was a joke...

by cdd323 on 4/2/2013 5:10:03 PM

Good one! This had me going for a minute

by nhope on 4/2/2013 2:38:24 PM

I knew this was fake, I was about to be like FALSE!! I knew this was sooooo wrong! Nice one

by LexiNicoleBieber on 4/2/2013 12:42:55 PM

i knew this was a joke after I read the title of this article

by tswiftluver13 on 4/2/2013 12:49:43 AM

I didn't believe this, but I would actually be excited for them if it had been true.

by supersingershannon on 4/2/2013 12:05:45 AM

Lol I fell for it *facepalm*

by justrainbowz on 4/1/2013 11:23:58 PM

Ahaha April Fools!! I was like "ermygersh they're getting married?!?!" But then the link said no...honestly I don't like them together. But if they like wag other then they like each other and it's not my place to judge people that I've never even met. Smile

~Alex <3

by alexandrah99 on 4/1/2013 11:15:52 PM

Did you guys forget to write happy april fools day at the end? (i dont like justin i just thought selena was smart enough to find someone else)

by hottie1250 on 4/1/2013 9:44:30 PM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.