3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

OMG! Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber eloped in secret wedding

And here we thought all the public bashing (or at least on Sel’s part) actually meant the two had moved on. Yep, according to reports...

well played, GL, well played.

by badatbasketball on 4/1/2013 10:37:32 AM

Oh My God I'm so glad that this didn't actually happen! fungirl123 did you click on the pictures? Its a joke. Justin Bieber has recently been acting so badly that I'm glad this did happen. Smile

by epicforevs on 4/1/2013 10:34:32 AM

Nice one, GL...

by fungirl123 on 4/1/2013 10:24:40 AM

omg! i was so scared! good april fools joke though. Smile

by muamua1j on 4/1/2013 10:19:16 AM

Is this an April Fools joke?! Woe

Hey chica, at the end of the post it says "Click here to see the first pics."  You should totes check it out.

Karin E.

by Ralinia on 4/1/2013 9:50:19 AM

I knew it was a joke as soon as I clicked on it ^_^

by kikikim8 on 4/1/2013 9:30:32 AM

I guess I'm happy for them, but I don't see it lasting long, to be honest. I don't think any of what's happened with Justin Bieber lately has been fake. So...for now, I just think he needs to focus on himself and his music - not a new wife. But that's nothing against Selena Gomez! She's also still young and has a life ahead of her.

by fungirl123 on 4/1/2013 9:23:47 AM

Ummm april fools much? LOL!

by txtingirl on 4/1/2013 9:07:37 AM

Didn't read it, knew it was an april fools!

by ColosalMascara on 4/1/2013 8:50:11 AM

nowayyyyy...... but if they did yay I think they were good together Laughing ... I dislike them both equally Tong

by SummerSomething on 4/1/2013 8:47:09 AM