8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

9 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

10 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

5 ways to look instantly trendy this spring

We get it—who’s got the cash for a whole new wardrobe each season? With some tiny tweaks, we’re showin’ you how to make your style more chic...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so I'm in grade seven and my grade 7 grad is coming up in a couple months (its on the 26th of June)and all my friends have either started looking for their dress or already have it and I haven't even thought about it until now! I really need some ideas on where to look for a dress!!!! Please and thanks =)

Hey girlie! I would recommend hitting up the mall. That way, you can browse a bunch of different stores in a short time frame. Some of my personal faves are Forever 21, H&M, Francesca's, and Urban Outfitters. They typically have super cute stuff for a pretty reasonable price. Good luck!
Florence N.

by Glitter_Freak on 4/19/2013 2:51:56 AM

Join the Pretty in Pink club! Smile

Daily updates on the latest trends from around the world!!!! Outfit of the day!!!!! How-to's!!!

AND MORE!!! Positions up for grabs as well! Join today!

Love from Lovekatniss Smile

by lovekatniss23 on 4/3/2013 1:02:34 PM

MOD! MOD!! MOD!!
Hey I need a couple ways to dress up/change a basic tee shirt. I have a ton of solid v-necks that I just need to have a couple different ways to make them look different and make completely different outfits. Thanks!Smile

Hey girl, basic tee shirts are great because you can wear them lots of different ways.  Add a fun necklace, a scarf, or a button-up cardigan to give your tee a new look.  Use layers and accessories to jazz things up.  You could try wearing it with a high-waisted skirt.  Have fun with your tees!

Karin E.

by elisea625415 on 4/3/2013 12:54:59 PM

Please join Future Fashion Designers now! If you want to be a fashion designer, this club is for you. The next fashion designer could be you. Follow your dreams and chat with other girls who feel the same as you about fashion. Don't lose hope and follow your dreams as a Future Fashion Designers girl. We also talk about fashion, hair, beauty, nail art, and skincare as trendy girls! Thank you for reading!

by tani21♪ on 4/2/2013 11:09:40 PM

Hi girls, if you need studying tips, fashion, beauty, hair, nails, or makeup advice, then join my club, School Smart <3! I'm on Girls Life everyday, and I check School Smart everyday. If you have any questions, post them on my club and I'll get back to you ASAPSmile

by Shelby Love on 4/2/2013 10:43:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My friends always say I have perfect legs. I don't think they're perfect, but to me they are one of my best features. There's just one problem though. When I shave my legs, I get these weird red bumps all over them. They don't hurt or bun or itch, but they are SO unattractive. Do you know what it might be, and how can I prevent them? Thank you Smile

Hey girlie, make sure that you're shaving with some kind of moisturizer. Whether it's shaving cream or conditioner, you need something to help prevent razor burn. That should take care of the bumps you're getting.

Lauren T.

by pokemon_girl11 on 4/1/2013 8:13:03 PM

I have black denim capris with a dark floral pattern and white flats with a red, yellow, and blue floral pattern. Would these be ok to wear together? Or would it be too much floral?

Hey girlie, try them on and see what you think. It might be a lot of floral, but you might like it. And if you like then that's all that matters.

Lauren T.

by puella94 on 4/1/2013 7:43:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This week, my friend and I are going to hangout. First we're going out to lunch,then to a paint-your-own-pottery place, and then we are just going to hang out on the walking mall. It's supposed to be around 70 degrees. What can I wear thats cute but practical?

Hey girlie, go with jeans and your favorite top or a dress with a cardigan. You'll be cute and comfy.

Lauren T.

by -strawberry13 on 4/1/2013 5:18:05 PM

I want to wear mascara but every time I try to talk about it she changes the topic or ignores me I'm only 12 years old and my mom said I can wear makeup when my sister first started and it was 12 years old well can u help me to convince her!!

Hey girlie, tell her that. Point out that you're the same age your sister was when she started wearing makeup. And also remind her that mascara is simple and natural looking so you won't go overboard with your makeup.

Lauren T.

by aleale<3paramore277 on 4/1/2013 4:17:16 PM

Omg, this is actually too funny! I do all of these things already! It's kinda my style and I love love it! I always tuck in my shirt, roll up my jeans or push up my sleeves and wear my flats

by Blushing-Beauty on 4/1/2013 3:11:08 PM