AN HOUR AGO Sweet treats: 6 good enough to eat beauty products!: http://t.co/ylzXi1F6QX

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 go glam from lips to tips with @paulfranktweets’s makeup set from @MichaelsStores: http://t.co/XrbLQcGrR7

3 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 easy tips to kick your night owl habits for good!: http://t.co/akrP1wN0sQ

COMMENTS

7 signs your pals are pranking you

Today's the day. The day when gullible gals like you and me would rather fake a bad reaction to Mom's new fabric softener than go...

sometimes my friends fake injuries. they always totally get me! at the end of the day, they tell everyone!

by rainbowvampire on 4/23/2013 8:38:30 PM

My friend had his arm in a splint, but he was faking it. He got out of running the mile! LUCKY! I told one of my friends that I liked him.... APRIL FOOLS SUCKER!!!

by lunarwolf9 on 4/8/2013 9:05:25 PM

My prank was PRICELESS! There's this guy in our grade named Kingsley, and he likes literally every girl in the grade, yet none of us like him back. I've seen his reactions to most things, and his eyes get REALLY big!! So, I thought I could give him a little taste of his own medicine. We were all walking to class and I told him I'd had a crush on him the whole year. You should have seen his face! Then I told him Happy April Fool's Day, and we laughed about it. xoxo -maddi

by the_girl_in_goal on 4/6/2013 10:43:38 PM

I have been pranked by my friends last year. My friends all tried to convince me that my one friend was taking Josh Hutcherson to prom. I didn't believe them, though.

by supersingershannon on 4/1/2013 11:46:15 PM

All I wanted to do for April first was to draw a mustache on my brothers face while he was sleeping and failed at it haha! When he woke up it look like a 2 year old scribbled on his face lmao.

by Chloe<3 on 4/1/2013 11:12:06 PM

When I came home to check my email, my laptop screen looked like it had been badly cracked. When i touched it,however, it was smooth. I began to think the computer had glitched out. When I thought I had broken the laptop I got the month before, I got so scared I started to cry. my parents would kill me! When I came out and told my mom "Uhm, mom, I think something's wrong with my laptop", my parents burst out laughing and shouting "April Fool's!" Turns out they had changed my desktop image from a Hawaiian flower garden to the image of a cracked screen! This year, I had my teacher write "To the parents of (my name)" on a white envelope. Then I folded a pink paper in thirds and wrote " Oh no, not a school write-up!" on the inside. I practiced my "I'm in such big trouble" cry and voice. You should have seen my dad's face, both when he thought I was in trouble and after he found out it was aaa praank. PRICELESS!

by Invader Vazzimi on 4/1/2013 10:56:44 PM

My friend tried to convince me that she was moving to a different state

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 4/1/2013 10:00:15 PM

Mod Mod Mod I am getting my expander ou tomorrow! I am really excited because it 9s really annoying!!! But my friend got hers out a while ago and she told me how they take it out. They have to take a spinning blade thing to cut it out and she said that you can feel the metal flying around in your mouth. And that if you suddenly move they can accidently cut off the roof of your mouth!!!! I am kinda scared!!!! How can I calm down when I go in?!?!?! Help me! Thanksd Mod!

Hey girlie, remember that whoever is doing this has done it tons of times before without hurting anyone. If you just close your eyes and stay calm, everything is going to be perfectly fine.

Lauren T.

by 15hayhay on 4/1/2013 8:52:01 PM

I didn't get anyone at school, but I got my mom by putting random things in random places, and I helped my sis prank my mom. We made a fake project rubric that's due tomorrow! She fell for it, and it was hilarious!

by haleyiscool on 4/1/2013 8:43:28 PM

Omg the weirdest things keep happening today..I am so paranoid that I'm being pranked lol Like this really cute guy from my chem class just text me and I still don't get how he got my number..he's pretty much proved it's really him though so I'm not actually worried but seriously this is like the 3rd thing that would like never happen on an ordinary day which is pretty ironic since it's April Fools Day haha

by maggie183 on 4/1/2013 8:27:45 PM