2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

4 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

Hunt for buried treasure...from your laptop

Need a breather? Try Google's new Treasure Map feature on for size. With it, you can sail the ocean blue...digitally...along with famous pirates hunting for...

Hi! I have glasses, but I'm going to get contacts over the summer (yay!). I also need a pair of glasses to have as a backup in case I break my contacts, lose them, etc.
When school starts next year, I was just going to wear my contacts all the time, but now I was wondering if I should wear my glasses every so often, so if I did have to wear my glasses sometime during the year, it wouldn't be weird like I'm wearing glasses all of a sudden.
Sorry that was really confusing!! XD And thanks!!! Smile

Hey girlie! I don't think it would be confusing for you to pop on your glasses every once in a while. I wouldn't actively plan it, though - I would just wear them whenever you feel like it's more comfortable to do so. You don't have contacts yet, so this may seem strange now, but there will be days when your eyes will be tired or scratchy and you just won't want to put your contacts in. Those days are definitely reserved for glasses only.
Florence N.

by Lady Grey on 4/4/2013 9:13:51 PM

MOD!
Today one of my guy friends told me he had a crush on me. When I didn't say anything (cause I didn't know what to say.) He said never mind, that never happened, because he didn't want anything to be awkward. but the thing is, I think like him and just don't know what to do. Should I tell him? If so, How? Thanks!

Hey! yeah tell him, just be like yesterday when you told me you liked me, i didn't say anything because i was surprised, but I do like you too Smile

Helen S.

by Silverroseart on 4/4/2013 6:57:59 PM

Google Nose!!!

by coolchic2280 on 4/2/2013 9:35:21 PM

Google could still do this... Frown
It sounds so fun!

by hellolindsey on 4/2/2013 6:18:45 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:49:53 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:49:37 PM

OMG I was totally looking forward to this until the end XD. Fail. But have y'all seen google sphere? And on google guitar it gives you keys to press to play popular songs x)

by kenzi143 on 4/1/2013 8:08:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD: I ask my teacher if I could change my Famous Person Report to anther person, mine was very boring. She emailed me back saying that was fine and who would I like to write on. I have no clue, I just need someone really interesting and fun. The person has to be from south America or Spain. Actress or singer or artist maybe? Something like that.Do you have any ideas I could write on? Please help me!

Hey girlie, who are some of your favorite famous people? Who do you look up to or really admire? I'm sure when you think about, there'll be someone you really likes who comes to mind.

Lauren T.

by joannap on 4/1/2013 7:52:07 PM

lol..... btw google nose is funny xD

by mayanunna on 4/1/2013 7:17:56 PM

Did you guys also hear about Google Nose? Look it up.

by 123sarahkat on 4/1/2013 4:19:56 PM