10 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

13 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

14 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Olivia Holt talks spring fashion picks

Our fave martial arts students are back! Yep, that’s right. A new season of Kickin’ It premieres on Disney XD tonight at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT. Are you tuning...

Hey Girlies!

Come check out my club if your interested in international fashion and beauty trends! Daily
updates and outfit of the day from around the world! Hope to see you soon!

Love from Lovekatniss ;)

by lovekatniss23 on 4/3/2013 12:57:49 PM

I wish that the show was more true to martial arts. At my academy (where i am a second degree black belt), we don't do crazy flips and compete every other day or do spy missions. It would be much cooler if they did crazy flips but more realistic.

by epicforevs on 4/2/2013 6:31:20 PM

Hello Everyone
I have a fitness club on my page about looking good in a bikini this summer! So please look at it and join! WE POST DAILY!
xoxoxo- Rachel

by *GingerForev* on 4/2/2013 3:14:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Please answer this as soon as you can!!!!! I am trying to upload a YouTube video - a photo slideshow with music, but how can you ''pick'' your own music? When you click on the music symbol you can only pick boring grandma songs. How can you pick your own music?

Hey girl, find a friend who has some Youtube experience and ask them to help show you.  Ask friends or fam with Youtube expertise to give you a lil' music tutorial.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Sarah510 on 4/2/2013 9:39:43 AM

I'm so excited for a new season! I love the show, and I love Olivia Holt and her style!

by supersingershannon on 4/1/2013 11:44:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
This girl in the grade below me is kinda obsessed with my friends & I. She talks to every chance she gets at school,follows us around,and won't leave us alone. She is really loud and obnoxious,(whenever she comes up to us she screams)and she can't mind her own business. She has her own friends,so it's not like she is lonely,we've seen her with them. I don't like having her around,but I don't know how to tell her nicely. She can't take a hint and we are all sick of it!
Also,this girl who is supposedly a good friend has been really rude to me lately and started hanging around a bad crowd. I don't know if I should give her a chance,(she's done this before)or end things. HELP ME ASAP

Hey girlie, for the first girl, tell her that you like spending time with her but you want some alone time too. Hopefully that'll help her take the hint and get you some time without her at school. Give your other friend a chance. Talk to her about it before you up on her.

Lauren T.

by madmaddie911 on 4/1/2013 7:33:34 PM

Mod MOd
Lauren T.
Sorry to keep bothering you. I just tried to create a tumblr with my fave quote but it was already taken! SO were my other top 15! ughh!

Hey girlie, try adding your favorite number to it. Hopefully one of those will be available.

Lauren T. Lauren T.

by Pinklife on 4/1/2013 6:32:15 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Lauren T.
Thank you! I decided to look up 3 word quotes and phrases and I have narrowed it down to two: "Remember to live" and "Live your potential". What do you think i should choose?

Hey girlie, choose your favorite! Go with whichever one you feel like fits your personality better.

Lauren T.

by Pinklife on 4/1/2013 6:23:57 PM

Mod Mod MOd
I want to make a tumblr but the only thing holding me back is that i can't think of a good tumblr name! I would be posting photos that i take and edit but i dont want something cheesy or too common. i want it to be unique, easy to remember, and not too long. I have no idea what to do!
Thanks in advance!
Ava

Hey girlie, try making a list of words you like the sound of. That'll give you some inspiration. Then you take those and add new words to make a phrase or put some of the words on your list together. At the very least, it'll get you to start thinking.

Lauren T.