3 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing:

6 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

7 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

School cancels coolest after school program ever after parents complain

Here's a test: Would you rather sign up for an after school program called "Exploratory Reading" or "Zombie Apocalypse Survival"? If you're siding with the...

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:48:34 PM

Wow I thought this was a free country.... I guess they have to ban child halloween costumes,too. >Frown

by lemondancer18 on 4/2/2013 4:29:09 PM

It doesn't matter if you don't care about the club, what they did was a perfect example of how censorship can ruin just about anything. Think about it, the club is a READING AND WRITING club.

by WhiteStripe3 on 4/2/2013 3:36:48 PM

I'm not a big fan of zombies and I would never join this club, but i think it's a little ridiculous that parents complained.

by teadancer on 4/2/2013 3:18:29 PM

Hello Everyone
I have a fitness club on my page about looking good in a bikini this summer! So please look at it and join! WE POST DAILY!
xoxoxo- Rachel

by *GingerForev* on 4/2/2013 3:12:40 PM

This kind of thing happens to me all the time. There is this one girl whose mom doesn't let her do or watch anything even the tiniest bit adult like. She couldn't watch marley and me, or this movie about the holocaust. It bugs me everytime it happens, I think that if a parent doesn't like something, then just have it so that their kid doesn't watch/do/be a part of. That makes more sense to me... just sayin'

by animallover0 on 4/2/2013 10:14:23 AM

Guess I'm not part of the majority, I selected Exploratory Reading.

I love reading rather than play COD on my Xbox (which i do have) ...

by Kikikim8 on 4/2/2013 9:14:51 AM

Who cares that ths club was cancelled? Geez...

by LittleUsagiTewi on 4/2/2013 12:57:47 AM

I think any theme involving the supernatural could work. I would want to go to any after school program that was interesting, helpful, and fun.

by supersingershannon on 4/1/2013 11:58:44 PM

Ewww I don't like zombies. Why does everyone love them? D:

by justrainbowz on 4/1/2013 11:34:13 PM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!