AN HOUR AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

3 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

COMMENTS

School cancels coolest after school program ever after parents complain

Here's a test: Would you rather sign up for an after school program called "Exploratory Reading" or "Zombie Apocalypse Survival"? If you're siding with the...

Dude I'm deathly afraid of zombies. Not the game the games are pretty cool but i hate the movies and the books. They freak the awesome out of me.

by akaprincess on 4/1/2013 11:14:22 PM

huh. This was at my friend's school

by auslly123 on 4/1/2013 9:15:51 PM

I don't really like the whole zombie thing. It's just another Hollywood movie trend. I would sign up for a class with a title similar to Artistic Arts. Reading and writing are like a big painting. My friends and I love exploring the arts and the diversity of them.

by Radieal on 4/1/2013 9:11:49 PM

I would want an after school program about being an adult, where people could teach me how to pay taxes, how to pump gas, and all that adult stuff that I know nothing about. Now that would be nice! ^^

by susiemoocow on 4/1/2013 8:28:26 PM

This is just ridiculous! Post-apocalyptic media is one of the largest movie and television franchises in the nation! Teaching kids to write and think critically about subjects and how to survive is an amazing idea for higher level thinking. Shame on you parents. Why not just ask for the child to be taken out of the class instead of ruining the chances and beliefs of other families? ALL THEY WANTED TO DO WAS WRITE ABOUT ZOMBIES D:

by kenzi143 on 4/1/2013 7:56:02 PM

I think that would be cool... and i love the girl's hat Smile

by puella94 on 4/1/2013 6:11:07 PM

for shame!!!!!!! I luv zombies.....I play minecraft and have 1209 pet zombies. most of them died in the sun though....

by Prim on 4/1/2013 5:54:57 PM

It sounds kind of weird to me, I could think of a thousand things better to write about to expand our literary skills. I am not saying I agree with banning it but some things schools do are just weird. And since schools are made of people, the people just think of weird things.

by fashionqn on 4/1/2013 5:45:31 PM