13 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

14 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

15 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Do guys dig tall girls?

I am 5-foot-11 and don’t have a BF. My friends say, “You’re too tall. It intimidates guys.” Am I doomed to be single forever? Dave: Doomed? There’s...

I need advice, I really like my friend John. Yeah , that's right a friend. Over march brake we talk 24/7 all night and we got like really into it. He called my beautiful and treated my right. & even one night on December 29th at 12:06 am he told me he loved me. My heart pounded with excitement I was so happy , since I had liked him too. He told me that he wanted to do things right and ask me out in person at school. And that's when things went down hill. He started to act weird and not respond to my messages. He finally admitted the day before my birthday that he didn't want to go out with me & he still liked his ex girlfriend. I was heart broken. He played me hard core. My birthday I stayed in my room the whole time and cried and slept. Well last week we started talking about winder brake. We got into a fight because I said I want pretty . John had said out of the blue that he only said those things as a friend. idk what to do. Is he confuse or just not interested. Please help! -Jess

by DreamBigxo on 4/15/2013 10:59:30 PM

I'm the opposite...I'm 5'1"! I have a boyfriend, as of this past Thursday, and he loves my height! It's all dependent on the guy.

by the_girl_in_goal on 4/13/2013 12:39:37 PM

Alright I have a question that I have been wondering for the LONGEST time now. Ok so I play softball and tennis, and a huge skier. So I am fairly athletic. Anyway, do guys look for super athletic girls? I mess up alot in sports but I NEED a guys perspective not a girls to answer my question. Any tips? Smile

by marylofal16 on 4/8/2013 6:43:41 PM

by marylofal16 on 4/8/2013 6:43:28 PM

i'm 14 and i'm 5'8 and taller than a lot of my friends and literally all the guys .. but i'm a basketball/softball player and my height makes me the player i am and gives me such an advantage! if you can embrace your height in what your talent is i'm sure you'll catch a guy's eye(:

by softball6 on 4/6/2013 10:49:34 PM

Agh, if you ask me, every guy is different. I know some guys who love tall girls, and some who go for petite girls. Haha if you're tall then just don't make an effort to be intimidating.

by Taekwondolover on 4/5/2013 11:58:19 PM

No wonder Taylor gets so many bfs, she is 5 11. I am sure there are other reasons Taylor gets them, but I have heard guys at school talking about how they like tall girls, they just wont admit it, probably because they dont catch up until they are older.

by fashionqn on 4/3/2013 4:13:13 PM

Yeah I'm 6'1 and the tallest girl in my high school since sophomore yeah!!! I'm 17 and I have never had a boyfriend!! It sucks but I know I'll find someone!!

by thisgirliscute on 4/3/2013 1:13:51 AM

I hate being tall all the boys are shorter than me not by much but thanks for the advice now I feel much better

by mdenty on 4/2/2013 9:45:46 AM

Girl, don't feel insecure about it. I'm 13 and 5'10. I asked a older guy how he felt about tall girls an he said they were attractive as heck (not exact words but that's the best I can do on GL). Not only that, but were at an awkward age where were like a foot taller than most guys. But by the time were in 9 or 10 grade, the guys will have caught up. And when your like late teens you'll begin to appreciate it an even love your height even more in your twenties. Don't feel bad now. I used to hate my height with a burning passion, but after so many people said that ill appreciate it later, I began to believe them and started to love and embrace my height. Some girls are even jealous of my height or wish they were tall.

Join my friends club "It's All About Fashion and Beauty" an check out my Advice Queen page Smile

~Alex <3