7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.coโ€ฆ

8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ฟฝ@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Do guys dig tall girls?

I am 5-foot-11 and don’t have a BF. My friends say, “You’re too tall. It intimidates guys.” Am I doomed to be single forever? Dave: Doomed? There’s...

Ha! Like maggie183, I'm only 5' 1". That's pretty short at my school, and I'm only in junior high. I once dated my BGF, and he's up to my shoulders. So for him, I guess EVERY girl is taller than him. And hermoinegirl12, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your profile pic.

by wildflower148 on 4/1/2013 9:19:16 PM

Taylor Swift is 5' 11"

by juliamaureenbonney on 4/1/2013 9:05:34 PM

Mod mod mod
So last week i met this super sweet, but kind of shy guy at youth group/bible study. He's kinda quiet, but has seemed to take an interest in me, which I'm happy about since i have a bit of a crush on him. Anyways what can i do to talk to him so i can get to know him without just going up and talking to him, because that's kind of awkward. He just seems so nice and i really want to talk to him! Any advice to talk to him would be great!

Hey girlie, just sit near him during youth group and say hi. You're going to have to go up and talk to him to get to know him better. If you're friendly and start by saying hello then let the conversation go from there.

Lauren T.

by iheartu? on 4/1/2013 8:56:07 PM

At my school, all the guys like girls that are taller than them

by hermionegirl12 on 4/1/2013 7:25:32 PM

I'm 5'9" and like my BGF, a short guy, but I'm not sure how tall he actually is...

by puella94 on 4/1/2013 6:07:45 PM

I know what you mean, I am tall for my age and guys are intimidated, but I have been told that the guys will catch up and probably pass me. My friend told me that males dont stop growing, that means all parts of their body until they are 20, that means the ones my age have a lot of growing yet to do. And that means mentally too!

by fashionqn on 4/1/2013 5:49:47 PM

If a guy doesn't like you for something trivial like height, he doesn't deserve you anyway. Eventually, you'll find a guy a guy who not only accepts your height(or whatever other quirk) you may have, but loves it.

Need advice? Join my Advice Queen Club! You can ask me anything and I will answer within 48 hours. Thanks for reading!

by scamp24 on 4/1/2013 4:51:33 PM

Haha I have the opposite problem, I'm only 5-foot-1!! Try to embrace your height, because it's what makes you you Smile Plus, guys love confident girls!

by maggie183 on 4/1/2013 4:13:05 PM