1 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

13 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

13 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Do guys dig tall girls?

I am 5-foot-11 and don’t have a BF. My friends say, “You’re too tall. It intimidates guys.” Am I doomed to be single forever? Dave: Doomed? There’s...

I need advice, I really like my friend John. Yeah , that's right a friend. Over march brake we talk 24/7 all night and we got like really into it. He called my beautiful and treated my right. & even one night on December 29th at 12:06 am he told me he loved me. My heart pounded with excitement I was so happy , since I had liked him too. He told me that he wanted to do things right and ask me out in person at school. And that's when things went down hill. He started to act weird and not respond to my messages. He finally admitted the day before my birthday that he didn't want to go out with me & he still liked his ex girlfriend. I was heart broken. He played me hard core. My birthday I stayed in my room the whole time and cried and slept. Well last week we started talking about winder brake. We got into a fight because I said I want pretty . John had said out of the blue that he only said those things as a friend. idk what to do. Is he confuse or just not interested. Please help! -Jess

by DreamBigxo on 4/15/2013 10:59:30 PM

I'm the opposite...I'm 5'1"! I have a boyfriend, as of this past Thursday, and he loves my height! It's all dependent on the guy.

by the_girl_in_goal on 4/13/2013 12:39:37 PM

Alright I have a question that I have been wondering for the LONGEST time now. Ok so I play softball and tennis, and a huge skier. So I am fairly athletic. Anyway, do guys look for super athletic girls? I mess up alot in sports but I NEED a guys perspective not a girls to answer my question. Any tips? Smile

by marylofal16 on 4/8/2013 6:43:41 PM

by marylofal16 on 4/8/2013 6:43:28 PM

i'm 14 and i'm 5'8 and taller than a lot of my friends and literally all the guys .. but i'm a basketball/softball player and my height makes me the player i am and gives me such an advantage! if you can embrace your height in what your talent is i'm sure you'll catch a guy's eye(:

by softball6 on 4/6/2013 10:49:34 PM

Agh, if you ask me, every guy is different. I know some guys who love tall girls, and some who go for petite girls. Haha if you're tall then just don't make an effort to be intimidating.

by Taekwondolover on 4/5/2013 11:58:19 PM

No wonder Taylor gets so many bfs, she is 5 11. I am sure there are other reasons Taylor gets them, but I have heard guys at school talking about how they like tall girls, they just wont admit it, probably because they dont catch up until they are older.

by fashionqn on 4/3/2013 4:13:13 PM

Yeah I'm 6'1 and the tallest girl in my high school since sophomore yeah!!! I'm 17 and I have never had a boyfriend!! It sucks but I know I'll find someone!!

by thisgirliscute on 4/3/2013 1:13:51 AM

I hate being tall all the boys are shorter than me not by much but thanks for the advice now I feel much better

by mdenty on 4/2/2013 9:45:46 AM

Girl, don't feel insecure about it. I'm 13 and 5'10. I asked a older guy how he felt about tall girls an he said they were attractive as heck (not exact words but that's the best I can do on GL). Not only that, but were at an awkward age where were like a foot taller than most guys. But by the time were in 9 or 10 grade, the guys will have caught up. And when your like late teens you'll begin to appreciate it an even love your height even more in your twenties. Don't feel bad now. I used to hate my height with a burning passion, but after so many people said that ill appreciate it later, I began to believe them and started to love and embrace my height. Some girls are even jealous of my height or wish they were tall.

Join my friends club "It's All About Fashion and Beauty" an check out my Advice Queen page Smile

~Alex <3

by alexandrah99 on 4/1/2013 10:43:43 PM

Ha! Like maggie183, I'm only 5' 1". That's pretty short at my school, and I'm only in junior high. I once dated my BGF, and he's up to my shoulders. So for him, I guess EVERY girl is taller than him. And hermoinegirl12, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your profile pic.

by wildflower148 on 4/1/2013 9:19:16 PM

Taylor Swift is 5' 11"

by juliamaureenbonney on 4/1/2013 9:05:34 PM

Mod mod mod
So last week i met this super sweet, but kind of shy guy at youth group/bible study. He's kinda quiet, but has seemed to take an interest in me, which I'm happy about since i have a bit of a crush on him. Anyways what can i do to talk to him so i can get to know him without just going up and talking to him, because that's kind of awkward. He just seems so nice and i really want to talk to him! Any advice to talk to him would be great!

Hey girlie, just sit near him during youth group and say hi. You're going to have to go up and talk to him to get to know him better. If you're friendly and start by saying hello then let the conversation go from there.

Lauren T.

by iheartu? on 4/1/2013 8:56:07 PM

At my school, all the guys like girls that are taller than them

by hermionegirl12 on 4/1/2013 7:25:32 PM

I'm 5'9" and like my BGF, a short guy, but I'm not sure how tall he actually is...

by puella94 on 4/1/2013 6:07:45 PM

I know what you mean, I am tall for my age and guys are intimidated, but I have been told that the guys will catch up and probably pass me. My friend told me that males dont stop growing, that means all parts of their body until they are 20, that means the ones my age have a lot of growing yet to do. And that means mentally too!

by fashionqn on 4/1/2013 5:49:47 PM

If a guy doesn't like you for something trivial like height, he doesn't deserve you anyway. Eventually, you'll find a guy a guy who not only accepts your height(or whatever other quirk) you may have, but loves it.

Need advice? Join my Advice Queen Club! You can ask me anything and I will answer within 48 hours. Thanks for reading!

by scamp24 on 4/1/2013 4:51:33 PM

Haha I have the opposite problem, I'm only 5-foot-1!! Try to embrace your height, because it's what makes you you Smile Plus, guys love confident girls!

by maggie183 on 4/1/2013 4:13:05 PM