12 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

13 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

14 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

All roads lead to roses

I went to my locker. Inside was a note inside from a secret admirer that said, "Roses are red, violets are blue, do you know how much...

awwwwww. you're SO lucky!

by wesdelwarrior on 4/14/2013 11:00:41 PM

That is sssooooooo sweet and romantic!!!! Why can't that happen to me?!! I can't even date till i'm freakin 16!! You lucky duck! so happy for youSmile)

by MamaKllme123 on 4/13/2013 4:44:24 PM

Hey girls. Do you need advice on boys, fashion, beauty, mean girls, and just about anything? I know you do. I also know that you'll love @fawn4ever 's club Advice*4*Teens. You'll love it. You can ask any question about ANYTHING and our experts will answer them. All positions are open except for secretary, so come on in Smile

by alexandrah99 on 4/4/2013 10:55:11 AM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW NO! This has got to be fake! But I know it isn't! See?!?! Dreams DO come true!!!

by pinklol56 on 4/3/2013 5:03:45 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So, there's a guy I like. He's probably my BGF. He totally acts like he likes me back! I would ask him, but I think he's stressed out because of the school musical and it's his first ever lead part. We hug everyday and at the dance, he had tried to find me during a slow song to dance but couldn't. My friend who's known him longer than I have says she thinks he could, if he gotten to the point of liking girls yet and that I'd be the only one he probably would right now. Whenever him and I see each other we make eye contact as well as when we talk. Does that mean anything? And do you think he might like me? Thanks! xoxo

Hey girl, yeah, it sounds like he might like ya.  You can't be sure until you talk to him directly about it, but there's no pressure to confront him unless you want to.  Have fun getting to know him better and if you wanna' ask him out, go for it.  Happy flirting!

Karin E.

by sashastar123 on 4/3/2013 6:52:53 AM

Mod mod mod
I am on break and ive got nothing to do. I seem to be spending all my time on my computer. Do you have any ideas of what can i do at home that is fun and doesn't involve the computer (my parents are getting super annoyed at me)??

Hey girlie! Reading is always a big favorite of mine. Or taking it back to the good ol' days and chilling with some board games. Or maybe try and meet up with your friends every once and a while: go shopping, see a movie, have them over to your house for a fun afternoon or even a slumber party. You can craft (there's some really awesome crafting projects up on Pintrest), or bake. Pick up a new skill, like sewing or playing an instrument. There's definitely plenty of things around the house that you can do. Smile
Florence N.

by Summalovin on 4/3/2013 6:50:22 AM

aww...love this!!!
xoxo 4ever

by pinterest on 4/2/2013 10:55:34 PM

Mod mod mod okay so I really messed up my crush used to like me but one day he insulted my bgf so I insulted him turns out he was playing with my bgf and becuz I insulted him I think he hates me because now he is kind of mean to me and sometimes I ignore him becuz he makes me feel bad also I said I didn't like him to avoid rejection and being made fun of I even called him eww just to hide the fact that I do like him he also I also think hes trying to make things cool between us because hes stopping being mean to me slowly. What can I do to apologize without actually having a major awk conversation with him PS ive been posting comments that weren't innapropiate and they never showed up

Well all you need to do is start being nice to him. Don't be mean to him because you are worried what others think. Just be friendly and be yourself and things will get better. Regarding apologizing maybe just say "hey sorry about that one time i insulted you. Didn't realize everything was a joke." And then just shrug it off with a smile. If you don't make a big deal out of it it will all blow over perfectly fine. Sorry about your posts! Maybe try posting them again and see if they go through. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Rain278 on 4/2/2013 10:11:56 PM

LOL @Sadie and i'm laughing and crying over the fact that this will never happen to me.

by Kikikim8 on 4/2/2013 7:52:03 PM

That's so cute!

by wildstar19 on 4/2/2013 5:55:02 PM

That is the cutest thing ever!!! Smile

by running_girl88 on 4/2/2013 5:53:15 PM

awwww, that's so cute!

mod
hey, mod! i'm going to the beach this weekend (we're leaving on friday morning and coming back on monday night) but i have NO idea what to bring! i haven't been on a vacation in literally years and i've only been to the beach once, when i was 6. and btw, it's my time of the month. ): so what do you think i should pack? also, i can't swim so i'll probably just stay on the shore the whole time.
thanks mod!

by bethanylovesyou on 4/2/2013 4:58:23 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:47:36 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:47:22 PM

OMG awwww that's so sweet, but what if it turn out to be some prank or something? Like what if someone pushed her in the lake

by _Sadie_ on 4/2/2013 4:11:10 PM

WOW that is sooo sweet! I have no boyfriend but my freind dose and he got her this giant teddy bear with a card that said "like is like how i like to feel" and he gave roses to her to go along with it 12!

by Clarissa13 on 4/2/2013 4:07:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So around a month ago my bf and I broke up. A little while after this guy that was in one of my classes last year started facebook messaging. We had messaged some before, but not much. He asked me about how I broke up with my ex and how what he did was jerkish. We have found that we have a lot in common and joke around through messaging. We sometimes continuously message each other for hours. I am starting to like him and I am wondering if he might like me too. When we chat he uses a lot of emoticons and he says things like “you like (insert topic/tv show/ect here) too!” I have started to flirt with him and I was wondering if you think he might like me too?

Hey girl, it def sounds like he might like you too.  Obvi, you can't be sure until you talk to him directly about it, but keep up the flirtin' and see what happens.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 4/2/2013 3:57:48 PM

Hello Everyone
I have a fitness club on my page about looking good in a bikini this summer! So please look at it and join! WE POST DAILY!
xoxoxo- Rachel

by *GingerForev* on 4/2/2013 3:10:39 PM

Hey gals! If you love Derek Hpugh, join my all new club!! Pleeeeaaasssseeee it's brand new. So please do

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/2/2013 2:03:06 PM