12 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

15 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

16 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

5 spring accessories every girl needs under $25

It’s spring! But that doesn’t mean you need a whole new wardrobe. We swear by the rule that buying a couple (or OK, five) new accessories each...

Im going to my cousins birthday party and I want to wear my new pink elbow length sleeve cardigan. I dont know what to pair with it. Any help? Btw its suppose to be cold.

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could pair it with a cute neutral top (gray or white?) underneath, dark skinnies and some cute flats, and if it's cold you could bring a jacket. Have fun at the party!

Meghan D.

by aweaver13 on 4/5/2013 10:55:04 PM

I wish I could wear sunglasses cuz they have some really cute pattern ones but I can't cuz I have glasses :-/

by Lady Grey on 4/5/2013 10:11:11 PM

join my club divas101

by nickisongz on 4/5/2013 4:48:42 PM

Mod Mod Mod
hi. i need help about feeling more confident and just overall happy with myself and my life. wherever i go, i see these beyond gorgeous girls and then i instantly feel insecure. my mom tells me not to be but its hard because i have been called ugly before and now it is just embedded in my brain. plus, some of my friends make me feel insecure. especially my so-called "best friend." i just need some help... thank you!

hey!

what makes you beautiful is your ability to love yourself. You are perfect just the way you are. I understand how it's easy to get down on yourself, but remember this: comparisons ruin happiness. the next time you find yourself comparing, remember that you are you, and on one else, and that's a good thing Smile

Helen S.

by foreverme3 on 4/4/2013 7:46:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I really want straight bangs,but I'm not sure if they'll look good on me. I have a mixture of a heart and round shape face, thin hair, and a small forehead and face. What do you think? Thank you so much Smile!!!

hey! I think bangs look adorable on round faces. you're gonna look great Smile

Helen S.

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/4/2013 6:11:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hii... Okay I'm really confused. My parents are divorced and I live with my mom. This year my dad hasn't been able to see me for fall break and spring break claiming he was "busy". I was heart broken I felt he didn't love me and I was rejected. He says he loves my so much but he never calls me or hardly sees me... I don't know what to do about all of this and I don't want to go to a shrink.. Plz Help me... Thanx!

Hey girl, there's absolutely nothing wrong with seeing a psychiatrist.  Psychiatrists are really good at listening and helping you process whatever circumstances you're dealing with.  It's probs a really good idea to talk with a school guidance counselor, another adult you trust, or a psychiatrist.  Talking about these things almost always makes one feel better.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by #1partier on 4/4/2013 4:17:45 PM

THE place to be
We talk about fashion/beauty, celeb gossip, guys, and advice about life in general. We need 2 custom officers, so join and ask about that. I also just need members in general. A club isn't much fun when you only have five members. If you have any ideas for me to add to my club, let me know on my profile.
~bookworm2000 ☼

by bookworm2000 on 4/4/2013 4:04:16 PM

I hate clutches (i like to have my hands free so i can text and walk at the same time, clutches restrict that and whol wants to hold a bag in their hand all day) so i have this bag from Target, it's a Mossimo Supply Co. bag and its just like a light periwinkle bag and it has 3 outside pockets and on the inside it has 2 pockets and one zipper pocket. Also on the outside there are 2 pockets on each side that aren't too bag. This bag is perfect for me. At first I was likewhat am i going to do with all these pockets! But now, all of thm are filled except one pocket on the inside and the two pockets on the sides. It's realky cute regardless of the pockets, and its more spacious on the inside than t looks on the ouside; it can hold my ipad mini, my books and others with space to spare! Its cute and it can be a crossover or a one shoulder badpg, but it's just awesome and perf. for spring and summer!

by Kikikim8 on 4/4/2013 1:49:46 PM

Im totally in love with the pink shades & the rine stone necklace!! If you need help picking out other accessories, or maybe you just want to talk about fashion & beauty then check out my club "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

by Toritoad on 4/4/2013 1:40:39 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/4/2013 1:25:02 PM