AN HOUR AGO Who's ready for #InvisibleSister w/ @rowblanchard + @parisberelc tonight at 8pm? We've got exclusive BTS pics here:

1 HOURS AGO We ❤️ you, Selena:

2 HOURS AGO RT @PokettiPlushies: Look who is on @girlslifemag !! Sydney and Toni talk about starting their business and being inspired…

Your easiest morning skincare routine--found!

Morning skin care routines can be a toughie to figure out. There are so many products on the market and a girl only has a certain...

Ok, so I was reading the comments and I saw that when we are older we can become an intern. When I am older, being an intern would be an interest for me. How could you become an intern? Also how old do you have to be?

Hey girl! You can learn all about interning here:

Melissa T.

by gigiluv on 7/18/2013 4:34:18 PM

I need to get rid of my pimples i have tons of them all over my face and nothing seems to work is there a low price kit to help my face become clean because i asked for other kits but my mom says there too exspensive to get and once shes made up her mind its made up please help!!!!!!!!!

by Maddee on 7/11/2013 4:13:48 PM

I have pimples all over the place and I just cant get rid of them I would really like to buy the supplies you suggested but my mom wont let me she said that their too exspensive. Is there anything that i can do for them with cheap supplies or stuff that i already have?????? Please help I dont want to get made fun of i just want to fit in!!!!!!!!!

by Maddee on 7/11/2013 4:06:56 PM

I was wondering how do you become a moderator

Hey babe! We actually intern at the magazine, so if you choose to intern when you get older you'll get to be a moderator too! xx

Hannah M

by bella0105 on 6/5/2013 11:27:46 AM

I can't wash my face. I've tried different face washes and I always have an allergic reaction to them. My face gets bright red and shiny and it itches! My mom have me a special wash cloth that doesn't need soap, but is it enough?

Hey girl, try going Organic. I have really sensitive skin as well and now use a company called Eminence. It's fantastic and isn't harsh to the skin with any chemical additives. It's really amazing stuff!

lauren r.

by TheColorsOfTheRainbow on 4/13/2013 11:26:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! I'm 15 years old and really want to model but my mom isn't crazy about the idea. One of the girls at my school models and I have researched modelling and everything but my mom still says that it's a risky business. Do you have any ideas on how to help convince her to let me model? Thanks!

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you are really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by dreyaeger98 on 4/4/2013 7:04:11 PM

Get the inside scoop on the latest internation trends! Join the Pretty in Pink club! Daily updates and beauty advice from around the world!

Love from Lovekatniss!!! ;)

by lovekatniss23 on 4/3/2013 12:17:10 PM

I really like Neutrogena Morning Burst Bead face wash, because it wakes you up, and it gets rid of pimples really quickly.

by prettypinkelephants on 4/2/2013 6:00:40 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:51:00 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:50:48 PM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!