AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

3 HOURS AGO In tonight's #BFW, Cyd+Shelby get into serious time-traveling trouble. Get your first look:

Your easiest morning skincare routine--found!

Morning skin care routines can be a toughie to figure out. There are so many products on the market and a girl only has a certain...

is there any ways to get over a cold faster? i really need to be better by this weekend. i STARTED getting sick last friday, do u think i will be better by this weekend? i have a stuffy nose (which i cant stand) so is there any ways? and when will i be better? thanks!

Hey girl, drink lots of liquids and make sure your bod is getting lots of Vitamin C too (hello, OJ).  Also, make sure you're getting lots of sleep each night.  Hope you feel better soon!

Karin E.

by imaginegymnast22 on 4/2/2013 3:50:37 PM

Hello Everyone
I have a fitness club on my page about looking good in a bikini this summer! So please look at it and join! WE POST DAILY!
xoxoxo- Rachel

by *GingerForev* on 4/2/2013 3:11:42 PM

Mod MOd MOd Mod
I popped a pimple (yes i know i shouldnt have) and then a big dark ring appeares around it what can i do to make it go away

Hey girl, it'll fade with time, but you'll have to wait it out.  In the meantime, you can apply a wee bit of concealer or foundation to hide the redness.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by cranberry on 4/2/2013 2:41:05 PM

I would never spend $32 on a cleanser or even $20. Good idea on the first one tho.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/2/2013 2:15:42 PM

by Emilicious on 4/2/2013 1:59:07 PM

idk if some people know this but a lot of people.... aint nobody got time for that

by gl300013 on 4/2/2013 1:32:46 PM

Mod mod mod
what's a funny prank to pull on your crush? Thanks!

Hey girl, it's probs best to wait until you know your crush better before you prank them.  Upgrade your crush to friend-status, and then you'll know what really makes them laugh.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 4/2/2013 1:17:49 PM

Everyone plz check out club Sry if im venting...
It is open for (of couse) venting and also help with ur problems. Officer positions are open!!!!!!!!!!

by cousin11 on 4/2/2013 12:35:37 PM

I rly want to get a bgf, I just dont know how. I like my friends now, i just expect a boy to be less dramatic. I dont care about this boy becoming my bf and I know its basically the same as making friends with a girl. Im just rly confused! Plz help

Hey girl, check out this post: "8 non-flirty tips to snag a guy friend."  Hope that helps!

Karin E.

by cousin11 on 4/2/2013 12:26:05 PM

Add a little edge to your fall style by wearing gloves with open fingers. Cool—and totally cozy.
What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!