8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

9 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

12 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Your easiest morning skincare routine--found!

Morning skin care routines can be a toughie to figure out. There are so many products on the market and a girl only has a certain...

Ok, so I was reading the comments and I saw that when we are older we can become an intern. When I am older, being an intern would be an interest for me. How could you become an intern? Also how old do you have to be?

Hey girl! You can learn all about interning here:  http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Melissa T.

by gigiluv on 7/18/2013 4:34:18 PM

I need to get rid of my pimples i have tons of them all over my face and nothing seems to work is there a low price kit to help my face become clean because i asked for other kits but my mom says there too exspensive to get and once shes made up her mind its made up please help!!!!!!!!!

by Maddee on 7/11/2013 4:13:48 PM

I have pimples all over the place and I just cant get rid of them I would really like to buy the supplies you suggested but my mom wont let me she said that their too exspensive. Is there anything that i can do for them with cheap supplies or stuff that i already have?????? Please help I dont want to get made fun of i just want to fit in!!!!!!!!!

by Maddee on 7/11/2013 4:06:56 PM

I was wondering how do you become a moderator

Hey babe! We actually intern at the magazine, so if you choose to intern when you get older you'll get to be a moderator too! xx

Hannah M

by bella0105 on 6/5/2013 11:27:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I can't wash my face. I've tried different face washes and I always have an allergic reaction to them. My face gets bright red and shiny and it itches! My mom have me a special wash cloth that doesn't need soap, but is it enough?

Hey girl, try going Organic. I have really sensitive skin as well and now use a company called Eminence. It's fantastic and isn't harsh to the skin with any chemical additives. It's really amazing stuff!

lauren r.

by TheColorsOfTheRainbow on 4/13/2013 11:26:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! I'm 15 years old and really want to model but my mom isn't crazy about the idea. One of the girls at my school models and I have researched modelling and everything but my mom still says that it's a risky business. Do you have any ideas on how to help convince her to let me model? Thanks!

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you are really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by dreyaeger98 on 4/4/2013 7:04:11 PM

Get the inside scoop on the latest internation trends! Join the Pretty in Pink club! Daily updates and beauty advice from around the world!

Love from Lovekatniss!!! ;)

by lovekatniss23 on 4/3/2013 12:17:10 PM

I really like Neutrogena Morning Burst Bead face wash, because it wakes you up, and it gets rid of pimples really quickly.

by prettypinkelephants on 4/2/2013 6:00:40 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:51:00 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:50:48 PM

is there any ways to get over a cold faster? i really need to be better by this weekend. i STARTED getting sick last friday, do u think i will be better by this weekend? i have a stuffy nose (which i cant stand) so is there any ways? and when will i be better? thanks!

Hey girl, drink lots of liquids and make sure your bod is getting lots of Vitamin C too (hello, OJ).  Also, make sure you're getting lots of sleep each night.  Hope you feel better soon!

Karin E.

by imaginegymnast22 on 4/2/2013 3:50:37 PM

Hello Everyone
I have a fitness club on my page about looking good in a bikini this summer! So please look at it and join! WE POST DAILY!
xoxoxo- Rachel

by *GingerForev* on 4/2/2013 3:11:42 PM

Mod MOd MOd Mod
I popped a pimple (yes i know i shouldnt have) and then a big dark ring appeares around it what can i do to make it go away

Hey girl, it'll fade with time, but you'll have to wait it out.  In the meantime, you can apply a wee bit of concealer or foundation to hide the redness.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by cranberry on 4/2/2013 2:41:05 PM

I would never spend $32 on a cleanser or even $20. Good idea on the first one tho.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/2/2013 2:15:42 PM

by Emilicious on 4/2/2013 1:59:07 PM

idk if some people know this but a lot of people.... aint nobody got time for that

by gl300013 on 4/2/2013 1:32:46 PM

Mod mod mod
what's a funny prank to pull on your crush? Thanks!

Hey girl, it's probs best to wait until you know your crush better before you prank them.  Upgrade your crush to friend-status, and then you'll know what really makes them laugh.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 4/2/2013 1:17:49 PM

Everyone plz check out club Sry if im venting...
It is open for (of couse) venting and also help with ur problems. Officer positions are open!!!!!!!!!!

by cousin11 on 4/2/2013 12:35:37 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I rly want to get a bgf, I just dont know how. I like my friends now, i just expect a boy to be less dramatic. I dont care about this boy becoming my bf and I know its basically the same as making friends with a girl. Im just rly confused! Plz help

Hey girl, check out this post: "8 non-flirty tips to snag a guy friend."  Hope that helps!

Karin E.