7 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

10 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

10 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Classic and Simple Ella H.

Check out this Minneapolis gal’s favorite products that will leave any girl sparkling. GL user eBIEBERchick absolutely loves eyeliner and mascara and does a great job of...

If I didn't know any better I would think this was a clone of my cousin Jessica. Love her, not the scrunched up forehead that doesn't make sense.

by Danerka on 6/4/2013 12:34:06 PM

Hi, everybody! It is Madison! I have a channel called Her Hair! and a channel called Aspiring Better You. Make sure to check them out and by the way all my positions are open!

by MadisonRL on 4/9/2013 8:31:56 PM

OMG OMG OMG this is me <3 ILY girlslife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I'm freaking out

by eBIEBERchick on 4/5/2013 5:20:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok so like 2 days ago I got this HUGE pimple right on my cheek. It really hurts to just touch, and it's hard to pop. And tomorow me and my friends r hanging out and I wanna get rid if the pimple by then. Please any home remedies? I've already tried some cream but it had no result. MOD

hey! don't pop it, it'll leave a scar. check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/01/skin-pimples-blackheads.aspx

Helen S.

by _Sadie_ on 4/4/2013 7:41:14 PM

Hey girls. Do you need advice on boys, fashion, beauty, mean girls, and just about anything? I know you do. I also know that you'll love @fawn4ever 's club Advice*4*Teens. You'll love it. You can ask any question about ANYTHING and our experts will answer them. All positions are open except for secretary, so come on in Smile

by alexandrah99 on 4/4/2013 10:46:55 AM

Omg love flirty but sort of natural look!Smile

If you need makeup advice or just want to talk about fashion or beauty then check out my club "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

by Toritoad on 4/3/2013 7:37:19 PM

Mod mod mod
I think I like this guy, but I don't know if I should. He's 4 months younger than me, but I don't normally like guys even the slightest bit younger than me. He's like 2 inches taller than me, but I normally like taller guys. I'm afraid my "friends" will look at me like I'm weird or something. Their bf's were never younger than them. Another thing is, he goes to my karate. I liked 2 guys before him, and they both rejected me. He's friends with them. The guy I might like compliments my fighting skills, teases me playfully, and finds random excuses to talk to me. I caught him staring at me with the dude who rejected me the other day. He's funny, and cute. Not "hot" like the guys I'm used to liking, but he's cute in his own way. But he seems a bit immature, and his voice is kind of high. What do I do, gl? Should I give him a chance, reguardless of what people think? Is it bad to like a3rd guy at karate? Thx (:

Hey girl, if you like a guy, don't let what other people think about his age or his height make you think of him differently.  If you like him, you should totes give him a chance.  As long as you feel like you're maintaining your friendships at karate, it's not bad to like another boy at karate.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 4/3/2013 3:28:42 PM

We have all had an lol worthy moment. Blog about it, babes! Here we will talk about the insane world we live in. The girl world that is filled with drama, boys, what to wear, and keeping our grades up. Please join so we can work together to make our girly world a little less drama free! Please join Growing Pains! We are now having auctions for VP!

by sfluv on 4/3/2013 3:21:40 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/3/2013 1:02:25 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/3/2013 1:02:11 PM