Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

3 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

4 HOURS AGO 5 super cute Christmas manis to rock right now: http://t.co/PdcCen0EDE

COMMENTS

Freak out with TV this weekend

Ever wish you could switch bods with someone? Well, you'll probs think twice before answering that question after you check out Disney Channel's "Freaky Freakend," which kicks off...

Hey girls. Do you need advice on boys, fashion, beauty, mean girls, and just about anything? I know you do. I also know that you'll love @fawn4ever 's club Advice*4*Teens. You'll love it. You can ask any question about ANYTHING and our experts will answer them. All positions are open except for secretary, so come on in Smile

by alexandrah99 on 4/4/2013 10:53:33 AM

Personally I don't love the idea..I think these Disney shows are already a bit too unrealistic, so this kind of puts it over the top for me. But I'll still be tuning in to the Austin & Ally (because I love Ross Lynch..can't pass up watching him on TV ;) ) and the Shake It Up (in my opinion, the best show on Disney right now).
And haha @mrm0203, I TOTALLY agree, switching places with Ally would be beyond amazing. I get so jealous of her every time I watch that show..dating Austin...luckiest girl ever. Haha ok, so I'm obsessed with Ross Lynch..don't judge ;)

by maggie183 on 4/3/2013 8:43:39 PM

Oh my gosh I love Gravity Falls Laughing

by hermionegirl12 on 4/3/2013 7:23:29 PM

Switching bodies would be so much fun!

There is a book called 'Gender Blender' or something like that for 5th and 6th graders and its all about switching bodies. Some of it is very very funny because it goes into switching bodies with guys so you have to get used to what they have in their 'down there' area and what happens to them. I guess its also a good book to learn about puberty and what guys have to go through and what we have to go through.

Has anyone read it because its a great and funny book?

That would be crazy if Freaky Freakend went into some of that.

by fashionqn on 4/3/2013 4:30:18 PM

i would want to switch with ally from austin and ally because she has cute hair cute clothes and shoes and dates austin cause he is hott.

by mrm0203 on 4/3/2013 2:19:23 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/3/2013 1:03:01 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/3/2013 1:02:46 PM