8 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

9 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

9 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

10 songs to keep spring cleaning going

Let's face it, cleaning can be a real drag. But with a little song-spiration, you can face your messy room with new energy. Enjoy 10...

MORE GREAT CLEANING SONGS: wannabe-the spice girls and The Cupid Shuffle

by jazzgirl89 on 4/10/2013 11:53:02 PM

Happy working song?? But love Florida Georgia Line! Hannah H.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/9/2013 1:00:20 PM

Please check out my advice queen page(dancer1015). I speacialize in sports and school but I can help with other things too😉 I also come on here everyday so if it is urgent it's the place to go!!!

by Dancer1015 on 4/5/2013 9:18:48 PM

I like to blast "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga while I'm cleaning.

by supersingershannon on 4/5/2013 12:02:08 AM

So, sometimes my crush acts like he likes me, but other times he completely ignores me! I am so confused and I don't know what to do!

Hey goofballgirl101, yeah crushes can be like that lol. Be sure you're sending the same message. Are you hot and cold with your crush too? Make it clear you're interested in them. Don't be too obvious, but being a little more flirty may help them become more confident in their feelings for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by goofballgirl101 on 4/4/2013 10:46:03 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD
There is this guy I am friends with that hangs out with my girl friends, we have been friends for awhile now. How do I tell him I like him without giving too much away telling him? I'm afraid to tell him, even though I act like myself around him. I think my friend likes him too, I just don't want to ruin our friendship, boys can ruin friendships. What do I do, help, please!

Hey! just talk to your friend, as long as you guys communicate about this and don't go behind eachothers' backs, that's how friendships get messed up.  good luck!

Helen S.

by dancer995 on 4/4/2013 7:44:51 PM

THE place to be
We talk about fashion/beauty, celeb gossip, guys, and advice about life in general. We need 2 custom officers, so join and ask about that. I also just need members in general. A club isn't much fun when you only have five members. If you have any ideas for me to add to my club, let me know on my profile.
~bookworm2000 ☼

by bookworm2000 on 4/4/2013 4:03:32 PM

I'm definetly going to use this today as I spend my spring break cleaning my room!

If you love shopping, fashion, or beauty then check out my club "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

by Toritoad on 4/4/2013 1:43:58 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/4/2013 1:25:35 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/4/2013 1:25:19 PM