AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

2 HOURS AGO How to stay healthy during Labor Day cookouts: http://t.co/RthaSviW43

3 HOURS AGO Poppin' pin-worthy BTS nail art: http://t.co/EykNKhp6zB

COMMENTS

Kick this kissing creep to the curb

My boyfriend (now ex) and I were walking home. It was sweet till we got too my door step. This was a new relationship, so I...

I hope one day a boy who treats you like a HUMAN BEING with FEELINGS comes along and rubs it in that other guy's face.

by kamryng13 on 6/18/2013 5:35:19 PM

MOD

Hey girlie,

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the matter, I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with the good old ‘rents. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away.     , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by haileygrace98 on 4/12/2013 9:22:20 PM

okay that is just wrong

by pandasrock292 on 4/9/2013 10:19:57 PM

That little weasel!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/9/2013 11:54:43 AM

MODMODMOD
I'm not sure what to do. Last night, my friend's exbf randomly messaged me on Facebook. I had never talked to him before last night, but I ended up getting his number. I feel like if we ever dated, it wouldn't be good because..
1. He's my friends ex-bf, even though shes dated like 5 guys since him and they've only been broken up for a month and
2. He's my ex-bf's friend, but they aren't good friends at all. They're like total opposites, they just live down the street from each other.
So I don't know what to do?

Hey girl, talk to your friend about it. Ask her if she would be uncomfortable with it. If she is, then just move on to the next cutie!

lauren r.

by jazzdancer99 on 4/6/2013 8:08:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i broke up with my bf now i regret it because i cry sometimes because of it!what am i supposed to do.i miss him i only broke up with him because his friends made fun of me and chanted kiss kiss kiss,what do i do

Hey pink_rules, maybe you could apologize and try to work things out again. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pink_rules on 4/5/2013 1:04:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So a week ago, I broke up with my boyfriend because I earned a higher spot on my dance team and was afraid that i wouldn't have time for him, and he can also be kind of immature. But I can honestly say this has been one of the worst weeks of my life. I want to get back with him soooo much, and he keeps texting me trying to get me to take him back. I miss him like crazy, but I'm afraid to get back together because I'm worried that we'll end up breaking up again later and I'll feel really stupid. But in a lot of ways i feel like that really isn't a good reason. What do you think?

Hey! i think if you still like him you should go for it, trust your instincts Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by music4ever107 on 4/4/2013 8:20:39 PM

My friend and I ended our relationships the same day (we were having problems and thought it best to get it over with). We're both friends with each other's (now ex) boyfriends. Her ex has been my best friend since kindergarten, and i recently found out from him, she told her exs friend that the reason they broke up was because he talked to me more than he did to her (he thinks of me as a sister) and now she says she likes him. I was kind of happy about getting him to myself and being able to do all the things we did before they were dating. Is there anything I can do? Thanks (:

by kenzi143 on 4/4/2013 8:13:41 PM

a guy asked me out today. i havent really every have been asked out...i dont know if i should say yes...i kind of like him, but more as a friend than anything. should i give him a chance or just tell him that i dont want to date.

Hey! i think just stay friends until you feel more ready Smile

Helen S.

by starr125f on 4/4/2013 7:18:23 PM

Helen S. I do think he does it for attention
but he does act like a smart aleck I usally just ignore it
or ill just be nice but he will always say or do something to annoy me no matter what

Hey! Yeah it's obnoxious. you could also try teaching him empathy like saying, "hey, how would you feel if i said that to you all the time?"

Helen S.