AN HOUR AGO This original poem gives us all a new look at love: http://t.co/0zr0C7Xxma

2 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

3 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

COMMENTS

Kick this kissing creep to the curb

My boyfriend (now ex) and I were walking home. It was sweet till we got too my door step. This was a new relationship, so I...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I like this really dorky boy in the 8th grade. We carpool together and we're on the math team together, so we are good friends. I'm in sixth grade. He is 13 and I am 12. I'm afraid he thinks of me as just a little sixth grader. How can I show him I'm not a little kid? And how should I tell him I like him?

hey! just be yourself around him and don't worry about what he thinks. If you want to tell him you like him just be straightforward and say it. it'll feel good to get it out there Smile

Helen S.

by gymcat on 4/4/2013 6:52:38 PM

my one nephew stayed at my house almost all week he came on tuesday and is coming again on friday it really annoys me because hes always doing something to get on my nerves
I admit hes getting a LITTLE bit better sometimes hes perfectly fine and being nice then other times hes a little smart aleck and really rude like today he was like im smarter then you your really not smart I just ignored it but then he kept saying it over and over again it hurt my feelings hes nine
im 15 I know I shouldint let it bother me but sometimes hes such a smart aleck what should I do?

Hey! I knew someone just like that too. He like, could never get over the fact that i was better at ping pong than he was. I beat him every time, but he would still always like brag and try to tell me i wasn't as good as him. It was annoying because he was younger than me and i felt like i shouldn't let it get to me, just like you're saying. The best thing to do, speaking from experience  is "kill 'em with kindness." It can be really hard to take the high road and be nice all the time, but if he's being mean all the time I feel kinda bad for him. He must be doing it for attention just to get a reaction out of you and that's sad. Try to remember that when he's bugging you and just be so darn nice to him that he'll feel ridiculous being mean back. Of course he might just keep being mean until he learns what empathy is, but ya just gotta let him get there on his own Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 4/4/2013 6:07:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really like this boy but all of my friends hate him! They don't know I like him. I am usually the one that gives all the relationship advice and boy advice but now I'm in a pickle myself. How do I move on from him?

Hey! I know it's hard, but just try to concentrate on other things for a while, like your friends or an activity you love. It's tough now but every day your life will bring you something new to learn about or help with or share with someone. Time really is the only cure-all. I hope this helps girl! Smile

Helen S.

by PuppyCT on 4/4/2013 5:44:03 PM

Omg that's so stupid of him

by j4zm09 on 4/4/2013 5:41:15 PM

That guy is a total douche! Ditch him and bring on the fire chic!

by GirlyChic on 4/4/2013 4:32:09 PM

THE place to be
We talk about fashion/beauty, celeb gossip, guys, and advice about life in general. We need 2 custom officers, so join and ask about that. I also just need members in general. A club isn't much fun when you only have five members. If you have any ideas for me to add to my club, let me know on my profile.
~bookworm2000

by bookworm2000 on 4/4/2013 4:01:54 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/4/2013 1:30:06 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/4/2013 1:29:54 PM

Sheesh its like these boys have nothing to do with their time and no common descent!

by Clarissa13 on 4/4/2013 12:47:19 PM