Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

2 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

3 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

Kick this kissing creep to the curb

My boyfriend (now ex) and I were walking home. It was sweet till we got too my door step. This was a new relationship, so I...

I hope one day a boy who treats you like a HUMAN BEING with FEELINGS comes along and rubs it in that other guy's face.

by kamryng13 on 6/18/2013 5:35:19 PM

MOD

Hey girlie,

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the matter, I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with the good old ‘rents. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away.     , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by haileygrace98 on 4/12/2013 9:22:20 PM

okay that is just wrong

by pandasrock292 on 4/9/2013 10:19:57 PM

That little weasel!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/9/2013 11:54:43 AM

MODMODMOD
I'm not sure what to do. Last night, my friend's exbf randomly messaged me on Facebook. I had never talked to him before last night, but I ended up getting his number. I feel like if we ever dated, it wouldn't be good because..
1. He's my friends ex-bf, even though shes dated like 5 guys since him and they've only been broken up for a month and
2. He's my ex-bf's friend, but they aren't good friends at all. They're like total opposites, they just live down the street from each other.
So I don't know what to do?

Hey girl, talk to your friend about it. Ask her if she would be uncomfortable with it. If she is, then just move on to the next cutie!

lauren r.

by jazzdancer99 on 4/6/2013 8:08:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i broke up with my bf now i regret it because i cry sometimes because of it!what am i supposed to do.i miss him i only broke up with him because his friends made fun of me and chanted kiss kiss kiss,what do i do

Hey pink_rules, maybe you could apologize and try to work things out again. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pink_rules on 4/5/2013 1:04:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So a week ago, I broke up with my boyfriend because I earned a higher spot on my dance team and was afraid that i wouldn't have time for him, and he can also be kind of immature. But I can honestly say this has been one of the worst weeks of my life. I want to get back with him soooo much, and he keeps texting me trying to get me to take him back. I miss him like crazy, but I'm afraid to get back together because I'm worried that we'll end up breaking up again later and I'll feel really stupid. But in a lot of ways i feel like that really isn't a good reason. What do you think?

Hey! i think if you still like him you should go for it, trust your instincts Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by music4ever107 on 4/4/2013 8:20:39 PM

My friend and I ended our relationships the same day (we were having problems and thought it best to get it over with). We're both friends with each other's (now ex) boyfriends. Her ex has been my best friend since kindergarten, and i recently found out from him, she told her exs friend that the reason they broke up was because he talked to me more than he did to her (he thinks of me as a sister) and now she says she likes him. I was kind of happy about getting him to myself and being able to do all the things we did before they were dating. Is there anything I can do? Thanks (:

by kenzi143 on 4/4/2013 8:13:41 PM

a guy asked me out today. i havent really every have been asked out...i dont know if i should say yes...i kind of like him, but more as a friend than anything. should i give him a chance or just tell him that i dont want to date.

Hey! i think just stay friends until you feel more ready Smile

Helen S.

by starr125f on 4/4/2013 7:18:23 PM

Helen S. I do think he does it for attention
but he does act like a smart aleck I usally just ignore it
or ill just be nice but he will always say or do something to annoy me no matter what

Hey! Yeah it's obnoxious. you could also try teaching him empathy like saying, "hey, how would you feel if i said that to you all the time?"

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 4/4/2013 6:56:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I like this really dorky boy in the 8th grade. We carpool together and we're on the math team together, so we are good friends. I'm in sixth grade. He is 13 and I am 12. I'm afraid he thinks of me as just a little sixth grader. How can I show him I'm not a little kid? And how should I tell him I like him?

hey! just be yourself around him and don't worry about what he thinks. If you want to tell him you like him just be straightforward and say it. it'll feel good to get it out there Smile

Helen S.

by gymcat on 4/4/2013 6:52:38 PM

my one nephew stayed at my house almost all week he came on tuesday and is coming again on friday it really annoys me because hes always doing something to get on my nerves
I admit hes getting a LITTLE bit better sometimes hes perfectly fine and being nice then other times hes a little smart aleck and really rude like today he was like im smarter then you your really not smart I just ignored it but then he kept saying it over and over again it hurt my feelings hes nine
im 15 I know I shouldint let it bother me but sometimes hes such a smart aleck what should I do?

Hey! I knew someone just like that too. He like, could never get over the fact that i was better at ping pong than he was. I beat him every time, but he would still always like brag and try to tell me i wasn't as good as him. It was annoying because he was younger than me and i felt like i shouldn't let it get to me, just like you're saying. The best thing to do, speaking from experience  is "kill 'em with kindness." It can be really hard to take the high road and be nice all the time, but if he's being mean all the time I feel kinda bad for him. He must be doing it for attention just to get a reaction out of you and that's sad. Try to remember that when he's bugging you and just be so darn nice to him that he'll feel ridiculous being mean back. Of course he might just keep being mean until he learns what empathy is, but ya just gotta let him get there on his own Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 4/4/2013 6:07:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really like this boy but all of my friends hate him! They don't know I like him. I am usually the one that gives all the relationship advice and boy advice but now I'm in a pickle myself. How do I move on from him?

Hey! I know it's hard, but just try to concentrate on other things for a while, like your friends or an activity you love. It's tough now but every day your life will bring you something new to learn about or help with or share with someone. Time really is the only cure-all. I hope this helps girl! Smile

Helen S.

by PuppyCT on 4/4/2013 5:44:03 PM

Omg that's so stupid of him

by j4zm09 on 4/4/2013 5:41:15 PM

That guy is a total douche! Ditch him and bring on the fire chic!

by GirlyChic on 4/4/2013 4:32:09 PM

THE place to be
We talk about fashion/beauty, celeb gossip, guys, and advice about life in general. We need 2 custom officers, so join and ask about that. I also just need members in general. A club isn't much fun when you only have five members. If you have any ideas for me to add to my club, let me know on my profile.
~bookworm2000

by bookworm2000 on 4/4/2013 4:01:54 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/4/2013 1:30:06 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/4/2013 1:29:54 PM

Sheesh its like these boys have nothing to do with their time and no common descent!

by Clarissa13 on 4/4/2013 12:47:19 PM