12 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

13 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

13 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

5 book characters we'd wanna kiss in the rain

April showers might bring May flowers…but they also bring a load of lovey-dovey daydreams. Thinking about kissing a certain someone in the rain makes all the drizzle seem...

Ky is another one I would like to kiss in the rain! If you liked the Hunger Games you will like MATCHED. Its a book about romance and action and without giving it away Cassie is involved in a love triangle with two guys, Ky and Xander. If you dont like romance or arent into boys yet I wouldnt read it but if you are, its a good book to read.

by fashionqn on 4/19/2013 10:30:15 PM

I'm reading Harry Potter 4 right now! Cedric isn't very hot to me. I'd rather kiss someone like Dean Thomas or Cormac McLaggen. (Ik, he's not in the 4th book, but I've seen all of the movies for than once! XD)

by TribalKitti on 4/15/2013 6:47:00 PM

I totally agree with Ky, he seems to sweet and smart... Smile

by MusikRox1999 on 4/14/2013 12:26:09 AM

I would totally want to kiss Jonathan!

by 1DFan99 on 4/11/2013 7:20:21 PM

I love the Harry otter series!!! I would want to kiss Ron Weasley in the rain.

by Mischief Managed on 4/9/2013 8:27:46 PM

I agree with beaky54321 but Seamus is the hottest

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/9/2013 12:06:13 PM

Trust me, you would love to kiss the prince in Tamora Pierce's book 'Song of The Lioness', if you love adventure her Lioness series of books is great. Alanna is adventurous and is daring and fun at the same time. If you are really young you may want to read something else because Alanna does hookup with guys in her stories and is unattached and free, so if you are less than 11 or 12 find something else until you are older. But the guys she hangs out with are usually hot and adventurous too!

by fashionqn on 4/8/2013 12:02:01 AM

Loved Matched! I'd totally kiss Ky. I'd want to kiss Ethan from Beautiful Creatures. The book, not the movie. I thought of him looking cuter in the book Smile

by Casey_cookie on 4/7/2013 9:55:03 PM

I would want to kiss Edward from Twilight in the rain.

by supersingershannon on 4/6/2013 11:36:21 PM

I love Ella enchanted and Harry potter. I now want to read those other books too!

by Nmarie on 4/6/2013 10:07:49 PM