2 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

3 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

4 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

COMMENTS

5 book characters we'd wanna kiss in the rain

April showers might bring May flowers…but they also bring a load of lovey-dovey daydreams. Thinking about kissing a certain someone in the rain makes all the drizzle seem...

THE place to be
We talk about whatever we want to talk about. We need 4 officers, so join and ask about that. If you have any ideas for me to add to my club, let me know on my profile.
~bookworm2000 ☼

4 POSITIONS OPEN, INCLUDING FASHIONISTA!!! IF YOU LOVE FASHION, THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR YOU!!!!!

by bookworm2000 on 4/6/2013 9:34:42 PM

Calling all girly gals!!! You should come check out my club "Total Princess" I really hope you join!!! Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 4/6/2013 8:04:24 PM

Matched is great!

by genieinabottle on 4/6/2013 4:59:43 PM

I love Harry Potter! He is the best!!😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄.... Go Gryffindor🇬🇧🇬🇧

Luvdance00

by Luvdance00 on 4/6/2013 4:57:38 PM

I'd kiss Marius Pontmercy from the book Les Miserables...or maybe Courfeyrac or Enlorjas! ;)

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 4/6/2013 3:58:05 PM

I've only read 2 of those books.

by transform2314 on 4/6/2013 12:44:31 PM

"Albeit the tragic ending, we totes have a character crush on the Hufflepuff quidditch star."

you can't use "albeit" and "totes" in the same sentence!!! my brain!!!

but i agree about cedric... i am a gryffindor, but i have no prejudice against hufflepuffs.

by the_last_ninja on 4/6/2013 12:28:07 PM

People should definitely read Harry Potter!
Cedric- described as handsome in the book Too bad he is a Hufflepuff

Draco Malfoy looks amazing in the movies!

by 888689 on 4/6/2013 11:15:16 AM

I've never read any of those books

by myfatsquirrel on 4/6/2013 9:38:51 AM