10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

12 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

14 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

5 signs McDonald's isn't as healthy as they say

Mickey D’s Director of Nutrition Cindy Goody declared that the iconic fast food chain isn’t nearly as artery-clogging and unhealthy as you might think. But...

I'm young but I feel really overweight. I know its metabolism but I still feel as though I am way heavier than everyone in my grade. I want to lose some weight, but every time I exercise I get cravings for sweets and I just cant resist! Please help!

Hey girlie! If you're craving sweet things after you work out, steer yourself away from the processed foods and toward fruits. Fruit has natural sugars that should satisfy the same cravings, but is much healthier.
Florence N.

by Glimmer001 on 4/19/2013 2:18:54 PM

We're learning about the digestive system in science so for homework we had to write down everything we ate one day and then in class we added up all the calories carbs fats etc. and I only ate 975 calories but most of my friends ate 2000-5000 but it's not like I'm tinier than my friends I'm the same height and weight as my 1 friend but I ate so many less calories than her. Is there something wrong with me because that's what I eat everyday but I still feel full.
Thanks 😃

Hey girlie! I'd love to be able to have an answer for you; unfortunately, I don't. I'm not a doctor, and therefore can't definitively tell you how much you should be eating. I would recommend seeing your doctor, though, or even a school nurse and consulting with them about your eating habits.
Florence N.

by Osnapitzali on 4/19/2013 9:38:03 AM

Is frozen yogurt healthier than normal icecream?

Hey girl, frozen yogurt usually is made with milk instead of cream, so it's lower in fat.  I suppose that makes it a little bit healthier.

Karin E.

by GoofyBall246 on 4/16/2013 1:43:17 PM

That stinks! My mom and I love Mickey D's Mango Pineapple Smoothie! We have tried another restaurant's version, and we felt like it wasn't as good as Mickey D's! It's just soooooo good! It's going to be really hard to give up drinking the smoothie!

by Art Crazy52 on 4/15/2013 3:18:33 AM

I was just wondering... A few days ago I was talking to my friend (on a school trip) at a restaurant and I was telling her that I didn't want to order anything because I was just worried about my weight. She completely freaked out and started yelling really loudly that I was anorexic. I was mortified and left, before anyone else heard. But lately, I've got to thinking. I still eat food and I love it, but on days when I'm nearing 100 lbs I won't eat that much and wait until I'm 95 lbs again. I've always been less than 100 lbs (due to metabolism) but one day I checked the scale and I was 101 and I got so scared and realized I needed to lose those few lbs. I still eat, in fact I'm eating chips as I write this, but I'm afraid of gaining weight. I feel like if I let my weight get too high I won't be able to control anything. I'm probably being dramatic, but I'm just slightly worried. I don't have anorexia... do I?
Thank You!

Hey baby girllilla, no this makes complete sense. A lot of people feel like they don't have control with other things in their life, so they go to the extremes controlling their weight. You just have to remember that a few pounds won't cause any problems. In fact sometimes a few pounds aren't even noticeable. As long as you're healthy you have no worries. It's a good thing you've observed this in yourself. So many people never stop to think things like these are problems. Just be gentle with yourself, you'll be fine. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by babygirlilla on 4/14/2013 6:58:39 PM

@ potterjay -- You should try Celestial Country Peach tea! Absolutely amazing. Smile Or raspberry tea--I found one at Earth Fare that also has goji berries in it, and it is delicious!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 4/11/2013 11:03:12 PM

My cousin's health group bought a McDonald's burger, chicken nuggets, fries and a salad. They left them out for people to see how the food would change. Well, it's been 3 years and there's no mold, nothing rotted and there's no stink. It looks exactly the same as it did when it was purchased. Hmm....

by Radieal on 4/9/2013 1:26:47 PM

Join my club FitandFun2013 to get tips on eating right and losing weight the healthy way !

by DancerGirl977 on 4/8/2013 6:13:48 PM

i have taken an interest in drinking tea, but I cannot seem to find one i like. I tried my mums Russian Caravan tea, but I didn't like it. Are there any nice or sweet tea that you would recommend?
thanks c:

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could find a flavor sampler so you could try different kinds and see which one you like best! There are tons of tea flavors, so I'm sure you'll find something good Smile

Meghan D.

by potterjay on 4/6/2013 12:33:42 AM

Hi guys♥!
Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!♥♥♥

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/4/2013 11:48:39 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Steroids are only a guy problem.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?