AN HOUR AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

3 HOURS AGO The cosmos are calling! What's your horoscope say this week? http://t.co/q9kd52Fa5K

COMMENTS

Burned out? 5 ways to get psyched for school again

School dragging ya down? Regain that first day freshness with these five bright ideas for giving your year a major reboot. Read on… Get...

Mod Mod Mod!
Alright well I'm having trouble in school! I am a country girl and now it's almost summer shows are starting up and this will be my gelding's and I's first year barrel racing. Tests are coming up and I simply don't have time to study! I need to work with my gelding and I have to keep up witg my chores! My boy simply has to be worked with a lot because he can get uncontrollable AND 4H shows are soon and my 4H leader is putting a lot of pressure on us. Now with finals coming up I am staying up till like 2 am to get my work done. I'm tired and frustrated! What can I do!?

Hey girl! This sounds rough. Take a deep breath, because school is almost over and then you'll have more time to devote to your other activities. Explain what's going on to your teachers and see if they can give you extra time or extensions to do your work. I'd also talk to your 4H leader and explain how stressed out you are. Tell them that you like 4H but that you have to keep up with your schoolwork as well. Ask them if there's any way you can practice less so you have more time to study and sleep. If they're still putting to much pressure on you, ask your parents to talk to the leader and get them to cut you some slack. Keep up with your schoolwork and tell your parents, teacher, and leader about your high stress level - they'll understand and do their best to help you out. Good luck, and get some z's! xx

Hannah M

by BlueMist on 5/10/2013 12:22:52 AM

mod mod
So at the other middle school in my town, there is a weird teacher that's rumored to be weird. On Thursday, this girl (also in 6th grade) accepted a ride home from him (he was following her as she walked home from school). In the car, he was looking at her all weird, and he pinched her butt (beyond ewwwwww). She was all freaked out and so she said that it was her house and got out and ran away. Apparently, in class, he gives girls that wear low-cut shirts high conduct grades. I want to tell my parents so they feel involved in my school life, but I don't want them to freak. Help in telling them?

This is the kind of thing your parents SHOULD freak about! You definitely need to tell an adult. If you don't want to tell your parents, try a teacher at your school that you trust. A teacher should not be behaving that way with his students and an adult needs to check it out. xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by elianamagic2 on 5/1/2013 5:10:40 PM

What happened to GOOD music? Like I like One Direction and stuff but, I know that they aren't actual GOOD music like Culture Club, Pink Floyd, and The Beatles. What happened? I'm sick of hearing Nicki Minaj and all these stupid singers. I compare them to the music artists/bands from the 80s and the 80s are sooooo much better!!! WHAT HAPPENED? It really makes me really sad... Meghan D.

by Poophead234 on 4/6/2013 9:57:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
i just started high school this year and i still dont have any friends. all my middle school friends went to different schools. I talked to my mom about home schooling and she said she would think about it, but she still said no. I dont enjoy school at all and i often feel alone and sometimes depressed. my mom says she understands but she still wont let me switch schools. ive tried to make friends over and over but if we are talking and one of their other friends comes they ditch me and go with them. i dont know what to do! i really have tried to make it work... please answer!

hey! I've had trouble making friends in a new place before too. It's really tough because the longer you go without friends the more self conscious you feel. the answer really is just to not give up. If you keep trying you will make friends, even if it takes a really long time. good luck girl! you can do it!

Helen S.

by opal angel on 4/6/2013 4:08:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD PLEASE ANSWER!!!
So I've posted before about my mom and I don't really get each other with the subject of puberty. Anyways, a couple days ago I got my first cup bra. She needs to hand wash them (who knows who's tried those on) and will use the sink. To dry them, she wanted to hang them in the back yard on the clothes line. I told her no way, sand she said she'd hang them in my closet where they'd never dry. I live with my brother and dad. It would be so embarrassing if my bras were hanging outside my dads window. Right? I mean, I know he knows that I must wear one. But...still. My mopm said it was no big deal. My bro will tease me. I don't want advice on where to hang the bras, but what to do. I'm almost twelve. Am I right? Is it ridiculous to be embarrassed about my bras? And if I am or aren't, can you tell me what might help? Please!!! She's washing them soon. Anyways, my point is that she doesn't seem to care. She's old enough to not care. Me? I don't know. HELP!
MOD

Hey girl, since it's the beginning you might feel a little uncomfortable about people finding out that you're wearing one, but in fact she's right - it really doesn't matter. Some of my friends just walk around in them when getting ready for school or work. People just stop caring. Give it time and you'll be okay with it! Ask her if she can just hang it in the bathroom? Or somewhere that's not outside in the open. But just remember before the days of washing machines, everyone hung everything outside! Smile

lauren r.

by lil'beautylover27 on 4/6/2013 2:55:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Okay so my finals(Leaving Certificate Exam) in Ireland is coming up on the 5th of June! Its basically a really big exam which then determines whether i go to college or not! Right now i am getting really stressed out! We had our mocks back and with all my subjects i only got 305 points out of the possible 625. I need 490 points for the course i want do in college! I know i didnt study really hard for my mocks and now i dont know what to do! Im really scared i wont get into college now! I even failed Maths and if you fail maths or english you cant get into college im not bad at maths i am doing honours and i am in the top class i even went to extra classed which was really expensive. I know i could just drop down to ordinary level but with so little time left is it worth it? Do you think i can make my points? Please help me!! I dont know what to do or how to study there is only 8 weeks left!! :/

Hey dashdoll, start studying now. Focus on one subject at a time. Maybe study math for 2 hours one week, and reading the next. Also think positive. If you believe you can past, you will. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by dashdoll on 4/5/2013 5:41:15 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
Ok so I know I'm pretty healthy and thin (I'm 13 years old, 5 foot 6in tall and 115lbs) but I play soccer and my thighs are really big and it's really bothering me. I think a lot of it may be from muscle but can you please tell me how to make them look smaller!!!! Thanks!

Hey girlie! Try doing lunges and squats. They're great because they work out your whole leg, and really burn a ton of calories. Just make sure you're doing them correctly!
Florence N.

by Kacylove on 4/4/2013 10:38:30 PM

Mod-
So I've been having lots of ups and downs lately. And I know everyone has them-it's part of life! But lately I've been thinking of suicide. Like, I'd be better off or something. But there's other times when I'm so happy and want to live life daily. As being a 13 year old, I wonder- is this normal? I have people that are there for me, but I don't like showing my emotions or feelings. Help!

Hey kaylarocks2000, I felt like you a while back girl. No having those extreme ups and downs are not healthy or normal. What worked for me was visiting a school counselor. I found it helped to tell someone about the problems I was facing. So try that and see if it works. If not, find another outlet for your emotions. Maybe you will feel better once you write about it, or dance it out, or draw it out. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kaylarocks2000 on 4/4/2013 10:06:20 PM

lately i havent wanted to talk like at all at school or at home. all i wanna do is cry. HELP???????!!!!!!!

Hey girlie. I'm so sorry you feel that way. Do you have a close friend, or maybe a parent or advisor you could talk to? I think working out why you're feeling the way you're feeling with someone else there to help you might be the best thing you can do.
Florence N.

by Sunny4132 on 4/4/2013 8:57:02 PM

great. school is terrible. let me act excited. YAY!!!!!!!!

by 513520cb on 4/4/2013 8:36:26 PM