4 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

7 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

8 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

This week was a little cray-cray in Hollywood land. Read on for the scoop on a supportive GF, the return of a bro band, major movie announcements...

I definitely loved to hear about the Finding Dory movie! And I was shocked to hear that Cory Monteith is going to rehab.

by supersingershannon on 4/5/2013 11:03:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
So I'm trying to upload a UTUbe video with my Windows Live Movie Maker, and I want to add music but how can I add music to my files so I can add music to my video? Please answer as soon as you can!!! Thanks!!!

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure how to use that program, maybe you could call Microsoft's support team and ask them for help, or try asking a parent or friend!

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 4/5/2013 9:44:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are some fun spring/summer colors that I should introduce into my wardrobe?

Hey girlie,

If you want to introduce color to your outfits, maybe you could start with small color pops like a neon accessory or printed flats. Bright colors and pastels are totally spring-worthy, and colored denim or a colorful cardigan would be super cute, too!

Meghan D.

by -strawberry13 on 4/5/2013 9:20:43 PM

Please check out my advice queen page( dancer1015). I am almost always on here so if its urgent its the place to go. I specialize in sports and school but I can help with other things too👍😃

by Dancer1015 on 4/5/2013 9:14:10 PM

I used to not like the Jonas Brothers at all... but i love this song!!!Thx again GL!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo

by pinterest on 4/5/2013 8:54:35 PM

I knew Niall got his braces off earlier this week...his teeth are CUUUUTESmileSmileSmile

Can't wait til Catching Fire!!! SmileSmileSmile

and I need to watch Finding Nemo again to prepare to Finding Dory....Smile

by sistersocial98 on 4/5/2013 8:27:41 PM

FINDING DORY OMG! Lol I knew dat b4 but YAY!

by aki2000 on 4/5/2013 5:47:41 PM

OMIGOD! So excited to see the trailer! Cannot wait! YAyay LOve Finnick

by kenbon on 4/5/2013 5:39:32 PM

MOD!!!!???
PLEASE ANSWER!!!
Why isnt there any good music anymore? is it because all the good music has been taken already? i mean bands on the level of greatness like the Beatles, led zeppelin, the rolling stones, the eagles, the beach boys, fleetwood mac, Grateful dead, Pink floyd and the doors as well as many many more bands and singers not mentioned there's not any great bands anymore. i mean i like some modern music like john mayer, 1D and norah jones but there's nothing great l that will stand the test of time, why?
i mean even music forms like cds and any hard copies (which i prefer) are going out of style because everyone loves digital music. why?
i guess my question is why isn't there any great bands/great music anymore. all the songs on the radio have no meaning and it all sounds the same. the music on the radio is all about sex, drugs and partying and alcohol (not to say old bands didn't write about drugs etc.) but what happened to great music & why???

Hey Icecreamluver, I think it's because the masses of people who are purchasing music, don't want to hear good music. They prefer catchy hooks and meaningless lyrics. The style of music continues changing. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 4/5/2013 3:51:21 PM

Hmm most shocking..maybe the Jonas Brother being back and releasing a whole new album! I kinda thought they were gone for good. I had heard about the Finding Nemo squeal..2015 tho seriously?!? I hope Cory gets better<3 I don't watch Glee anymore..but what would the show be without Finn?! Like seriously he was like one of the main reasons I watched that show for as long as I did..not trying to offend any Gleeks out there but I'm not a huge fan :/ haha

by maggie183 on 4/5/2013 3:48:58 PM