1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

2 HOURS AGO 3 fab ways to rock crochet back to school: http://t.co/OjkF5VUa6g

13 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

This week was a little cray-cray in Hollywood land. Read on for the scoop on a supportive GF, the return of a bro band, major movie announcements...

Soooooo excited for Finding Dory! DANG 2015 is a ways off.........

by Ralinia on 4/5/2013 3:30:51 PM

NEMO!

by ColosalMascara on 4/5/2013 2:33:05 PM

I remember loving the JoBros as a kid, but as they got older it just went down hill. I was super psyched about this comeback thing... but i have to say, this song is not appropriate. i miss the old brothers who wrote about love and relationships in a fun and energetic way, not these guys who are singing about a girl's body and whose music video should be rated pg13... in fact his song should be rated 13+

by Sunbreath on 4/5/2013 2:17:51 PM

The Jonas Brothers song is, well, gross.

by yumasauras on 4/5/2013 12:19:31 PM

Okay I know this is really off topic but I have a serious question to ask you. I am a teenager, in the midst of puberty. Is it normal for some teenagers to have crushes on people who are really nice to them and make them feel good (very few people do this to me, to be honest)? I like this person, but I do not think of them romantically (I have another crush who is my age and I think of him romantically), I just think of them as a good friend. Is this normal? I could never, ever date the person. I don't want to either, but I'm confused because I really like talking to the person. The person isn't my age, either. Thanks is you can answer this!!! Smile

Hey pinklol56, yep that's totally normal! I still on crush on people like that. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pinklol56 on 4/5/2013 12:15:33 PM

Catching Fire and NIALL!

by kikikim8 on 4/5/2013 11:57:16 AM

OH MY GOSH YESSS!!!!! THANK YOU GL!!!! i started liking the Jonas Brothers more this year and I'm soooo happy they r coming back together!!!! i don't care if i'm 15 the jonas brothers rule. and yes Nialler got his braces off just like me. :'D

by Icecreamluver on 4/5/2013 11:50:22 AM

I heard about Cory going to rehab! I'm so sad he won't be in the last two episodes of season 4, but at least I know there's going to be a season 5. it's alright Smile I can't believe Finding Dory is coming out I'm so happy!!! Can't wait to watch Catching Fie with my peeps. The Jonas Brothers Smile Smile

by pretty123 on 4/5/2013 12:35:09 AM

Hey greeknspooky, mhmm. You may have to tell your dad. It sounds like something is going on down there. Maybe you could just ask him to take you to the doctor, and then explain in detail to them. Are there any bumps? Scars? Or just pain? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.