Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

5 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

6 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

This week was a little cray-cray in Hollywood land. Read on for the scoop on a supportive GF, the return of a bro band, major movie announcements...

I definitely loved to hear about the Finding Dory movie! And I was shocked to hear that Cory Monteith is going to rehab.

by supersingershannon on 4/5/2013 11:03:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
So I'm trying to upload a UTUbe video with my Windows Live Movie Maker, and I want to add music but how can I add music to my files so I can add music to my video? Please answer as soon as you can!!! Thanks!!!

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure how to use that program, maybe you could call Microsoft's support team and ask them for help, or try asking a parent or friend!

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 4/5/2013 9:44:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are some fun spring/summer colors that I should introduce into my wardrobe?

Hey girlie,

If you want to introduce color to your outfits, maybe you could start with small color pops like a neon accessory or printed flats. Bright colors and pastels are totally spring-worthy, and colored denim or a colorful cardigan would be super cute, too!

Meghan D.

by -strawberry13 on 4/5/2013 9:20:43 PM

Please check out my advice queen page( dancer1015). I am almost always on here so if its urgent its the place to go. I specialize in sports and school but I can help with other things tooπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

by Dancer1015 on 4/5/2013 9:14:10 PM

I used to not like the Jonas Brothers at all... but i love this song!!!Thx again GL!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo

by pinterest on 4/5/2013 8:54:35 PM

I knew Niall got his braces off earlier this week...his teeth are CUUUUTESmileSmileSmile

Can't wait til Catching Fire!!! SmileSmileSmile

and I need to watch Finding Nemo again to prepare to Finding Dory....Smile

by sistersocial98 on 4/5/2013 8:27:41 PM

FINDING DORY OMG! Lol I knew dat b4 but YAY!

by aki2000 on 4/5/2013 5:47:41 PM

OMIGOD! So excited to see the trailer! Cannot wait! YAyay LOve Finnick

by kenbon on 4/5/2013 5:39:32 PM

MOD!!!!???
PLEASE ANSWER!!!
Why isnt there any good music anymore? is it because all the good music has been taken already? i mean bands on the level of greatness like the Beatles, led zeppelin, the rolling stones, the eagles, the beach boys, fleetwood mac, Grateful dead, Pink floyd and the doors as well as many many more bands and singers not mentioned there's not any great bands anymore. i mean i like some modern music like john mayer, 1D and norah jones but there's nothing great l that will stand the test of time, why?
i mean even music forms like cds and any hard copies (which i prefer) are going out of style because everyone loves digital music. why?
i guess my question is why isn't there any great bands/great music anymore. all the songs on the radio have no meaning and it all sounds the same. the music on the radio is all about sex, drugs and partying and alcohol (not to say old bands didn't write about drugs etc.) but what happened to great music & why???

Hey Icecreamluver, I think it's because the masses of people who are purchasing music, don't want to hear good music. They prefer catchy hooks and meaningless lyrics. The style of music continues changing. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 4/5/2013 3:51:21 PM

Hmm most shocking..maybe the Jonas Brother being back and releasing a whole new album! I kinda thought they were gone for good. I had heard about the Finding Nemo squeal..2015 tho seriously?!? I hope Cory gets better<3 I don't watch Glee anymore..but what would the show be without Finn?! Like seriously he was like one of the main reasons I watched that show for as long as I did..not trying to offend any Gleeks out there but I'm not a huge fan :/ haha

by maggie183 on 4/5/2013 3:48:58 PM

Soooooo excited for Finding Dory! DANG 2015 is a ways off.........

by Ralinia on 4/5/2013 3:30:51 PM

NEMO!

by ColosalMascara on 4/5/2013 2:33:05 PM

I remember loving the JoBros as a kid, but as they got older it just went down hill. I was super psyched about this comeback thing... but i have to say, this song is not appropriate. i miss the old brothers who wrote about love and relationships in a fun and energetic way, not these guys who are singing about a girl's body and whose music video should be rated pg13... in fact his song should be rated 13+

by Sunbreath on 4/5/2013 2:17:51 PM

The Jonas Brothers song is, well, gross.

by yumasauras on 4/5/2013 12:19:31 PM

Okay I know this is really off topic but I have a serious question to ask you. I am a teenager, in the midst of puberty. Is it normal for some teenagers to have crushes on people who are really nice to them and make them feel good (very few people do this to me, to be honest)? I like this person, but I do not think of them romantically (I have another crush who is my age and I think of him romantically), I just think of them as a good friend. Is this normal? I could never, ever date the person. I don't want to either, but I'm confused because I really like talking to the person. The person isn't my age, either. Thanks is you can answer this!!! Smile

Hey pinklol56, yep that's totally normal! I still on crush on people like that. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pinklol56 on 4/5/2013 12:15:33 PM

Catching Fire and NIALL!

by kikikim8 on 4/5/2013 11:57:16 AM

OH MY GOSH YESSS!!!!! THANK YOU GL!!!! i started liking the Jonas Brothers more this year and I'm soooo happy they r coming back together!!!! i don't care if i'm 15 the jonas brothers rule. and yes Nialler got his braces off just like me. :'D

by Icecreamluver on 4/5/2013 11:50:22 AM

I heard about Cory going to rehab! I'm so sad he won't be in the last two episodes of season 4, but at least I know there's going to be a season 5. it's alright Smile I can't believe Finding Dory is coming out I'm so happy!!! Can't wait to watch Catching Fie with my peeps. The Jonas Brothers Smile Smile

by pretty123 on 4/5/2013 12:35:09 AM

Hey greeknspooky, mhmm. You may have to tell your dad. It sounds like something is going on down there. Maybe you could just ask him to take you to the doctor, and then explain in detail to them. Are there any bumps? Scars? Or just pain? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.